RCA Colortrax Plus BE6986T

my old tv is one of those kind thats got a bent front, what do you call it, a catholic tube?
anyway i dropped the remote control and it wont work and its to old to replace. what can i do?
RCA Colortrax Plus BE6986T
1 answer Last reply
More about rca colortrax be6986t
  1. Best answer selected by thefixer.
Ask a new question

Read More