Jonas De Moor-1281959 said:
Hello, I am planning to upgrade my graphics card from a GTX 550Ti to a ASUS HD 7870 2 GB (overclocked version). I'm npt planning on overclocking or running it on CrossFire.
Currently, I have a Antec 620 Watt High Current Gamer PSU. Now, I'm wondering if this is enough for my system?
- Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990 FX
- CPU: AMD FX-8150 (not overcloked)
- HDD: Seagate Barracuda (7200 RPM)
- GPU: ASUS HD 7870
- PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620 Watt
- 1 Blu-Ray Drive
- Case: Antec Twelve Hundred
Thank you in advance.
As feeblepenguin said yes, even a 500watt 80 bronze PSU can handle. You can overclock a little aswell if wanted as the 7870 has 175watt TDP and rest of your system combined wattage pull will be roughly about 350Watts !