Looking for a gaming rig!! around35k

hey guys i am gonna buy a gaming pc for myself i would like to ask u and take aadvice from you what could be the best cpu configuration for me around 35k pls i reqst u to help me out for this i want the configuration in detail....what could be the best amd or intel ??

i just do gaming, photoshop and buildind apps thats it.
13 answers Last reply
More about gaming rig around35k
  1. Your Budget is way high for a gaming rig

    there is really no difference between AMD & Intel its like xbox & PS3
  2. When you say 35K, do you mean Pounds, Dollars, Monopoly Money or something else?
  3. The high end gaming PC is going to be something that can run everything at 1080P at high to ultra settings. This machine will burn through any game on the market, and will have plenty of room for expansion as well.

    CPU – Intel Core i5 3570K or Intel Core i7 3770K
    Motherboard – ASUS P8Z77-V or Gigabyte Z77X UD3H
    Memory - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Low Profile 1.5v Memory
    Video Card – EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB or Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X
    Boot Drive – Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
    Storage Drive – Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Corsair TX650 V2
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 500R or whatever you prefer
    CPU Cooler – NH-D14 or Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    Operating System – Windows 7 64 bit or whatever you prefer
  4. redeemer said:
    Troll Alert
    What?
  5. pauls3743 said:
    When you say 35K, do you mean Pounds, Dollars, Monopoly Money or something else?


    Thanks! I needed a good chuckle. That made me laugh. :)
  6. MrTechguy247 said:
    Your Budget is way high for a gaming rig

    there is really no difference between AMD & Intel its like xbox & PS3


    i would prefer xbox :P thanks anyway :)
  7. pauls3743 said:
    When you say 35K, do you mean Pounds, Dollars, Monopoly Money or something else?


    monopoly ?? haha tht was a good one :)) well sorry i didnt mention its indian rupees :)
  8. bigcyco1 said:
    The high end gaming PC is going to be something that can run everything at 1080P at high to ultra settings. This machine will burn through any game on the market, and will have plenty of room for expansion as well.

    CPU – Intel Core i5 3570K or Intel Core i7 3770K
    Motherboard – ASUS P8Z77-V or Gigabyte Z77X UD3H
    Memory - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Low Profile 1.5v Memory
    Video Card – EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB or Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X
    Boot Drive – Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
    Storage Drive – Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Corsair TX650 V2
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 500R or whatever you prefer
    CPU Cooler – NH-D14 or Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    Operating System – Windows 7 64 bit or whatever you prefer


    that was a good one bro thank you for your response :) but tht much configuration doesnt fit into my budget (35k indian rupeees ) :P
  9. What is the conversion rate to dollars...? I can throw something together for you...AMD generally saves you a ton of money over intel and gives similar performance...(better performance in rendering and video)
  10. 8350rocks said:
    What is the conversion rate to dollars...? I can throw something together for you...AMD generally saves you a ton of money over intel and gives similar performance...(better performance in rendering and video)
    35000 Indian Rupee = 645.99 US Dollar
  11. Mohammed Uddin said:
    bigcyco1 said:
    The high end gaming PC is going to be something that can run everything at 1080P at high to ultra settings. This machine will burn through any game on the market, and will have plenty of room for expansion as well.

    CPU – Intel Core i5 3570K or Intel Core i7 3770K
    Motherboard – ASUS P8Z77-V or Gigabyte Z77X UD3H
    Memory - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Low Profile 1.5v Memory
    Video Card – EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB or Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X
    Boot Drive – Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
    Storage Drive – Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Corsair TX650 V2
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 500R or whatever you prefer
    CPU Cooler – NH-D14 or Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    Operating System – Windows 7 64 bit or whatever you prefer


    that was a good one bro thank you for your response :) but tht much configuration doesnt fit into my budget (35k indian rupeees ) :P
    lol i didn't realize you meant indian rupeees sorry about that maybe something like this then CPU – Intel Core i5-3350P
    Motherboard – ASRock Z75 Pro3
    Memory – 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    Video Card – Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 Vapor-X
    Hard Drive – Seagate Barracuda 500GB
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Antec VP-450
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 200R
  12. bigcyco1 said:
    Mohammed Uddin said:
    bigcyco1 said:
    The high end gaming PC is going to be something that can run everything at 1080P at high to ultra settings. This machine will burn through any game on the market, and will have plenty of room for expansion as well.

    CPU – Intel Core i5 3570K or Intel Core i7 3770K
    Motherboard – ASUS P8Z77-V or Gigabyte Z77X UD3H
    Memory - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 Low Profile 1.5v Memory
    Video Card – EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB or Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X
    Boot Drive – Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
    Storage Drive – Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Corsair TX650 V2
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 500R or whatever you prefer
    CPU Cooler – NH-D14 or Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    Operating System – Windows 7 64 bit or whatever you prefer


    that was a good one bro thank you for your response :) but tht much configuration doesnt fit into my budget (35k indian rupeees ) :P
    lol i didn't realize you meant indian rupeees sorry about that maybe something like this then CPU – Intel Core i5-3350P
    Motherboard – ASRock Z75 Pro3
    Memory – 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    Video Card – Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 Vapor-X
    Hard Drive – Seagate Barracuda 500GB
    Optical Drive - OEM DVD Drive or OEM Blu Ray Drive (Any Manufacturer)
    PSU – Antec VP-450
    Case – Corsair Carbide Series 200R



    thanks bro tht was really a good help :) btw how bout bulldozer 8150 or 8250 ?? how are they?
  13. intel i5 3470 -rs 11200

    gigabyte b75 d3h - rs 4100

    corsair 8gb corsair vengance ram - rs 3500

    corsair cxv2 -rs 2700

    wd cavier blue 500gb - rs 3200

    Nzxt gamma cabinet - rs 2500

    Zotac gtx 650ti 1gb - rs 10300

    Lg dvd writer - rs 1000

    total - 38k

    get from local store

    this is best config.you can get local cabinet to save money or first get 4gbr ram and after get 4gb later.forget about that fx 8120 as it is not good for gaming.i5 will bang it


    see here-
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Graphics Cards CPUs Motherboards Systems