So I'm building a PC for my cousin and it'll be on a $1k budget, if I can get it cheaper that'd be great, we got some parts picked out but don't know how good they are.
Also we don't know what a good mobo to get is, it has to have on board wifi though, so any help?
* CPU has the integrated GPU disabled, but shouldn't be an issue, since your getting a 7950 GPU.
* Mobo has all that you should need, just add a WiFi card or USB Wifi card to your system (usually $10-30)
* RAM is 1600 mHz, CAS 8 timings (most in this price range run at CAS 9 timings), and runs at stock voltage of 1.5v. Also this set comes with LOW profile heat spreaders, so you can add just about any aftermarket CPU HSF you like.
* SSD is one of the better ones and is big enough to install the OS and quite a bit of games/apps too.
* GPU is 7950 and should be good for quite some time!
* Case is one of the better ones out there for the $!
* PSU is also a good one for the $. It'll handle any single GPU out on the market!
* OS is the best option, IMHO, right now (I don't like Windows 8 at this point in time).