Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

best budget gaming cpu

Last response: in CPUs
Share
March 18, 2013 9:35:36 AM

which is best budget cpu for gaming ???

AMD FX 6300 gud enough ??

does radeon card perform better with amd cpu compared to intel cpu

i see many manufacturers combining intel cpus with radeon cards

More about : budget gaming cpu

March 18, 2013 9:41:30 AM

Just curious, what is you budget?
m
0
l
March 18, 2013 9:45:17 AM

anything under INR10,000
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 18, 2013 9:48:57 AM

The i5-3330 is right around that price, I personally would recommend an Intel processor over AMD.
m
0
l
March 18, 2013 9:51:19 AM

what about 2500 or 2500k ?? at this point.........also sugest cheapest mobo having usb 3.0
m
0
l
March 18, 2013 9:57:29 AM

The 2500k is over your "budget" and the 2500 doesn't even seem to be available for me. Here's the deal, I would get a decent mobo, not the cheapest available. I would figure out a budget and find the best one that will be available. I don't think there is any need in getting a decent CPU and a mediocre mobo
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 80 à CPUs
March 18, 2013 9:59:28 AM

i don't see fx6300 on the two indian sites. the cpus closets to inr 10000 are amd fx8320 and intel core i5 3470, both are pretty closely priced. core i5 3470 is the better overall gaming cpu between the two.
if you want to go intel route, get a z77 motherboard with the core i5. that will allow your partially unlocked cpu to be overclocked using turbo multiplier.
all z77 motherboards have usb 3.0 ports in varying numbers. that won't be an issue.
if you're gonna ask for full build components, better try systems > new builds section. use the new builds form so that people can recommend more easily.
edit: don't cheap out when building a performance pc like a gaming pc. it will come back to bite you in the rear.
m
0
l
March 18, 2013 10:00:34 AM

wat bout 3450 ???
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 80 à CPUs
March 18, 2013 10:03:41 AM

on theitdepot.com, 3450 is actually priced Higher than the 3470. i've seen it happend quite a few times where lower clocked cpus have higher price. i dunno why though. why would you get a lower clocked cpu at a higher price? since the intel cpus at your price range are partially unlocked, you'll need all the stock clockrate you can get.
m
0
l
March 18, 2013 10:15:49 AM

yea i hav a thread in new system build section.......jus chek it.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 80 à CPUs
March 18, 2013 10:19:59 AM

what's the link?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 210 à CPUs
March 18, 2013 5:27:26 PM

FX-8320 may be in your budget...or even an FX-8350...not sure on conversion rates, but if you can afford an i5-3470...that's priced comparably to an FX-8350 here, you can buy an FX-8350 @ shopamd.com for $169.00 USD.

FX-8350 > i5-3470
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 80 à CPUs
March 18, 2013 11:13:12 PM

^^ this guy is clearly a paid shill, advertising for some kind of shopping website and has no idea about this thread. it's better to ignore paid shills/trolls/fanboys.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 210 à CPUs
March 19, 2013 11:46:05 AM

de5_Roy said:
^^ this guy is clearly a paid shill, advertising for some kind of shopping website and has no idea about this thread. it's better to ignore paid shills/trolls/fanboys.


No, I am clearly not...shopamd.com is AMD's website for trusted vendors...do your research...or buy from someone who will send you a DOA processor and hassle with getting them to replace it.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 80 à CPUs
March 19, 2013 12:04:52 PM

8350rocks said:

No, I am clearly not...shopamd.com is AMD's website for trusted vendors...do your research...or buy from someone who will send you a DOA processor and hassle with getting them to replace it.

nice try. both www(dot)shopamd(dot)com and shopamd(dot)com go nowhere. your so called 'amd's website for trusted vendors' site itself is nonexistent.
you should stop hassling people with fake sites.
and you still have no idea about this thread.
m
0
l
March 20, 2013 4:18:39 AM

guys relax.... :p 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2013 4:28:31 AM

8350rocks said:
FX-8320 may be in your budget...or even an FX-8350...not sure on conversion rates, but if you can afford an i5-3470...that's priced comparably to an FX-8350 here, you can buy an FX-8350 @ shopamd.com for $169.00 USD.

FX-8350 > i5-3470


welcome mr amd fanboy.you haven,t answered here about i7 and fx 8350

- http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1628673/picking-...
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 210 à CPUs
March 20, 2013 7:39:42 AM

ASHISH65 said:
8350rocks said:
FX-8320 may be in your budget...or even an FX-8350...not sure on conversion rates, but if you can afford an i5-3470...that's priced comparably to an FX-8350 here, you can buy an FX-8350 @ shopamd.com for $169.00 USD.

FX-8350 > i5-3470


welcome mr amd fanboy.you haven,t answered here about i7 and fx 8350

- http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1628673/picking-...


Answered...and refuted...go on about your business trolling elsewhere...

Newest Benchmarks: http://teksyndicate.com/videos/amd-fx-8350-vs-intel-357...

Also, try this: http://shop.amd.com see where that gets you...
m
0
l
April 16, 2013 9:34:00 AM

Personally, I built my build last weekend and have played probs like 25 hours this week of CS:GO, LoL, Planetside 2 and Tribes Ascend, the single best budget pc for anything, gaming, media etc is the one i built, it was my goal to do the best quality product on budget. For sub 500$, including 90$ on windows 7, i built a system around the onboard graphics of the amd a10 5800k apu, and let me tell you i am never buying a discrete card or an intel processor again because there isnt a sigle combo that can beat it for the dollars you pay (130, to be exact), i bought an externl hard drive and have the smooth speed of a samsung ssd, 8gb 1866ghz ram, which is great for the speed because the apu uses simultaneously the ram as the processor, def recommend going the fm2, a10 5800k route for sure


the case i used was key as well and its actually on sale right now
http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail/latest/index-landi...

the rosewill 22$

im pretty pissed actually i spent 30, meh its awesome price regardless,

i could have built the system for 350 bucks but the ssd is so worth it, and this budget apu handles everything you throw at it

other suggestion: you may think 5$ off isnt much, but on that case 8$ off = 30%, you do this on every component and you can easily save hundreds fast


any questions on my build specifics, mobo etc, message me, idk how that works bcuz im a new account, but i love toms so its about time i made a forum acct

nsmd said:
which is best budget cpu for gaming ???

AMD FX 6300 gud enough ??

does radeon card perform better with amd cpu compared to intel cpu

i see many manufacturers combining intel cpus with radeon cards

m
0
l
April 21, 2013 6:09:22 AM

AMD APU wont give me as much FPS as compared to discrete GPU !!!
i want to play latest games for eg.(Crysis 3 )at high settings at 1600*900 or maybe 720p - mediumsettings (also FXAA )
& atleast with 30+ fps
m
0
l
!