Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

HELP Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) on my razer naga mouse device

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
March 19, 2013 7:08:07 PM

it says device malfuction can not read device. i have skype help!
March 19, 2013 7:11:31 PM

Can you try it on another computer?
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:11:36 PM

Reinstall razer drivers, software and try another usb port.
m
0
l
Related resources
March 19, 2013 7:15:23 PM

bignastyid said:
Can you try it on another computer?


Feldmarschall said:
Reinstall razer drivers, software and try another usb port.


ive tryed that and restarted my computer i fully deleted the razer synas and i check the mouse device and it says device can not be read. it shows a ! in red.
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:18:46 PM

Did it do the same thing on the other computer(after installing the driver and software)? If so you probably have a defective mouse.
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:20:47 PM

bignastyid said:
Did it do the same thing on the other computer(after installing the driver and software)? If so you probably have a defective mouse.


that could be the other thing. but i gotta try somthing.
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:25:55 PM

it should work if it is in the support list .
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:28:20 PM

scout_03 said:
it should work if it is in the support list .


okay i got it download and the device still says usb device malfunction.
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:35:17 PM

you will have to test the mouse in another system and try another mouse in this usb port .
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:40:17 PM

scout_03 said:
you will have to test the mouse in another system and try another mouse in this usb port .


i have another razer naga mouse of almost the same time just different buttoun layout and it is fine. just my left click broke and i cant get the plastic out of it
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:43:59 PM

how the one with code 43 been report in the control panel under peripheral ?
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:44:17 PM

will i need to unstill the other razer naga mouse like fully get rid of all the files because the new mouse i pluged in dosent even read the new mouse.
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:45:15 PM

scout_03 said:
how the one with code 43 been report in the control panel under peripheral ?


i looked at the unifided device and thier is nothing in the mouse and it says it has been undated
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:47:56 PM

on the usb port controller do you see a ? mark somewhere .
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:51:01 PM

scout_03 said:
on the usb port controller do you see a ? mark somewhere .


i see a triangle this it wat is says Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:56:46 PM

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) i right clicked on it and troubleshoot and this is what i got
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 7:59:33 PM

i would check all the update for the system and motherboard to see if this will resolve the usb controller driver issue .
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 8:09:04 PM

scout_03 said:
i would check all the update for the system and motherboard to see if this will resolve the usb controller driver issue .



all the usbs are worken fine i just got done checken them
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 8:16:59 PM

did you check that mouse with code 43 on another system also one thing you could do is take a needle or a smal flat screwdriver and lift gently a little bit the 2 external pin in the usb plug of that mouse for the 5 volt and ground if it is not receiving power could not be detect and install the driver .
m
0
l
March 19, 2013 8:39:47 PM

scout_03 said:
did you check that mouse with code 43 on another system also one thing you could do is take a needle or a smal flat screwdriver and lift gently a little bit the 2 external pin in the usb plug of that mouse for the 5 volt and ground if it is not receiving power could not be detect and install the driver .


say what?
m
0
l
!