hd 7750 gddr5 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnaras4

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
I am looking to build my first pc and i wanted to ask if a 7750 with athlon2 x4 640, 8 gigs of ram 1333mhz 450 watt psu would handle games at over 40 fps in medium-high settings.Also the memory is 4x2 and say that are for high performance or gaming. Resolution:1280x720

Solution
The resolution shouldn't be an issue then. It's a fairly low resolution and that'll make it not too demanding for the Radeon 7750 in any game so long as the settings are reasonable. Your CPU may be a little more problematic, but it's not horrible and should be playable in all modern DX11 games and most other games with reasonable settings.

Your RAM performance is a little low, but that shouldn't be an issue because gaming (despite some RAM companies wanting you to think otherwise) doesn't impact gaming too much with modern CPUs. Your RAM capacity should be adequate.

Even if your PSU is a crap model, it should be fine with such a low-power system (maybe even considerably overkill), but if you want to be extra careful, you could tell me...
The resolution shouldn't be an issue then. It's a fairly low resolution and that'll make it not too demanding for the Radeon 7750 in any game so long as the settings are reasonable. Your CPU may be a little more problematic, but it's not horrible and should be playable in all modern DX11 games and most other games with reasonable settings.

Your RAM performance is a little low, but that shouldn't be an issue because gaming (despite some RAM companies wanting you to think otherwise) doesn't impact gaming too much with modern CPUs. Your RAM capacity should be adequate.

Even if your PSU is a crap model, it should be fine with such a low-power system (maybe even considerably overkill), but if you want to be extra careful, you could tell me the model and I can see if I can tell you how good it'll be for your system.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.