i7 860+gtx 560ti+8GB RAM worth it?

Quadlol

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
Hello, today I have received interesting offer :
CPU: Procesor i7 860 Quad-Core, 2.80GHz (95W), TurboBoost 3.46GHz, 8MB L3 cache, socket 1156, BOX (Lynnfield)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti (850MHz) 1GB DDR5 (4104MHz),, PCIe x16, SLI, 256bit
MOBO: MSI P55-GD55 P55 PCIe x16, DDR3 sk.1156 Intel P55,
CPU COOLER:Corsair A50
RAM: 4*2gb 8GB DDR3 Samsung 1333MHz
Seasonic 500W OEM – EnergyKnight
500GB HDD Samsung

I will pay for that 600$. Can you tell me if it's good offer?
Do you think I can run some future games on it? What about OCing that i7? Or I should wait and buy for that money an i5/i7 Sandy?
I would like to play ArmA: 2 Dayz,BF3 on High. Is it possible to run that games properly?
Thank you for answers.

That's actually a decent offer.

Personally I think you should save up 800-1000 bucks and wait for haswell. You will overclock easier, use less power, and can get a better GPU.

These components will likely be impossible to RMA due to it being a used PC from someone else too. It won't cost much more to get much higher quality build when haswell comes out.

In conclusion, likely no warranty support, dated and used components that may or may not be good condition, few hundred more dollars for a much higher quality build with haswell possible that will overclock better, and use less power.

If it includes Windows, then sure, go for it. If not, then I wouldn't go for it unless you're not willing to build your own system and you must get a system ASAP. It's still, as edogawa said, a decent price for such a system, but your money could be better spent elsewhere right now if you build your own or especially if you save up a little more and wait a little longer.

Yea, you wouldn't, but there are people out there that would for 600.

Me personally, I'd pay 450 since it's used and older components, but lots of people on Craigslist who will think it's a killer deal.

you said it. used and older components. no telling how hard it was beat.
and you should know that for a little more money a better machine can be put together. ( new machine )