Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

whish is the best config for gaming

Last response: in Systems
Share
March 27, 2013 9:56:36 AM

Hi , can u tell me what do u think about these 2 config ?? thhx :) 
msi B75A-G43
intel I5 3470
MSI 660 GTX 2GB OC
Corsair CX500W V2 bronze
4gb Corsair 1600 mghz 12800
Cooler Master 380k
seagate barracuda 500GB 7200rpm


or


MSI B75A G43
Intel i5 3470
Gigabayte 7850 HD 1gb OC
4gbx2 corsair 1600 mghz 12800
seagate barracuda 1TB 7200rpm
Corsair CX500W V2 bronze
Nox Coolbay SX

Thaanks :) 

More about : whish config gaming

a b U Graphics card
March 27, 2013 10:23:33 AM

the 7850 build.
m
0
l
March 27, 2013 10:26:36 AM

thx a lot Arch5 , there's no change that i can make ? *o*
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
a c 254 U Graphics card
a b B Homebuilt system
a b } Memory
March 27, 2013 10:28:17 AM

So your question is really which video card is better. As you can see by the graphics chart, that is updated every month , that both cards are on the same level so it would come down to price and what you want to pay and if somebody has a current rebate or sale going on.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...

Some people like Nvidia and some people like AMD and in this case it may come to that as they are both on the same level and if price is also the same then you really have to flip a coin if you don't have a favorite brand.
Another thing you can go by is the games that you play and sometimes one brand will optimize their drivers for a certain studio and the other brand will favor a different studio. For example lets say that Nvidia taylors their drivers towards Steam and AMD favors Origin so if you find yourself playing mostly Steam games then you may want to go with Nvidia and the same for if you played mostly Origin games you would chose AMD. Chances of that scenario happening is remote but if it came to not being able to chose then you have to consider a way to do that.
m
0
l
March 27, 2013 10:34:25 AM

inzone said:
So your question is really which video card is better. As you can see by the graphics chart, that is updated every month , that both cards are on the same level so it would come down to price and what you want to pay and if somebody has a current rebate or sale going on.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...

Some people like Nvidia and some people like AMD and in this case it may come to that as they are both on the same level and if price is also the same then you really have to flip a coin if you don't have a favorite brand.
Another thing you can go by is the games that you play and sometimes one brand will optimize their drivers for a certain studio and the other brand will favor a different studio. For example lets say that Nvidia taylors their drivers towards Steam and AMD favors Origin so if you find yourself playing mostly Steam games then you may want to go with Nvidia and the same for if you played mostly Origin games you would chose AMD. Chances of that scenario happening is remote but if it came to not being able to chose then you have to consider a way to do that.


Thx :D 
but its not the same price actually ^^ there's a 35euro on diffirence ... that why there's 1tb +8gb with ATI and 500gb+4gb with nvidea , but, the 7850 is a 1gb edition , will this gpu be able to run games on hight setting for the next 2 years on a 1920x1080 resolution ?? :D 
m
0
l
a b B Homebuilt system
March 27, 2013 10:34:29 AM

One thing to take into consideration is the 7850 is a little bit better of an overclocker, if you plan on doing so. The 2gb vram on the 660 may help in higher texture settings.
m
0
l
March 27, 2013 10:35:49 AM

zooted said:
One thing to take into consideration is the 7850 is a little bit better of an overclocker, if you plan on doing so. The 2gb vram on the 660 may help in higher texture settings.


im using 1920x1080 Resolution , wish one is better ? :D 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
March 27, 2013 10:44:58 AM

superdps said:
Hi , can u tell me what do u think about these 2 config ?? thhx :) 
msi B75A-G43
intel I5 3470
MSI 660 GTX 2GB OC
Corsair CX500W V2 bronze
4gb Corsair 1600 mghz 12800
Cooler Master 380k
seagate barracuda 500GB 7200rpm


or


MSI B75A G43
Intel i5 3470
Gigabayte 7850 HD 1gb OC
4gbx2 corsair 1600 mghz 12800
seagate barracuda 1TB 7200rpm
Corsair CX500W V2 bronze
Nox Coolbay SX

Thaanks :) 


hello? these r his choices....8gb and a 7850 all the way.

m
0
l
a c 230 4 Gaming
a c 232 U Graphics card
a b B Homebuilt system
a b } Memory
March 27, 2013 10:57:28 AM

It comes down to the video card versus the extra 4 GB and double HD size. The video card answer is here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-650-ti-...

Though based on the article the 650 Ti Boost being a lot cheaper would easily solve the tradeoff issue
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a c 254 U Graphics card
a b B Homebuilt system
a b } Memory
March 27, 2013 11:06:18 AM

superdps said:
inzone said:
So your question is really which video card is better. As you can see by the graphics chart, that is updated every month , that both cards are on the same level so it would come down to price and what you want to pay and if somebody has a current rebate or sale going on.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...

Some people like Nvidia and some people like AMD and in this case it may come to that as they are both on the same level and if price is also the same then you really have to flip a coin if you don't have a favorite brand.


Another thing you can go by is the games that you play and sometimes one brand will optimize their drivers for a certain studio and the other brand will favor a different studio. For example lets say that Nvidia taylors their drivers towards Steam and AMD favors Origin so if you find yourself playing mostly Steam games then you may want to go with Nvidia and the same for if you played mostly Origin games you would chose AMD. Chances of that scenario happening is remote but if it came to not being able to chose then you have to consider a way to do that.


Thx :D 
but its not the same price actually ^^ there's a 35euro on diffirence ... that why there's 1tb +8gb with ATI and 500gb+4gb with nvidea , but, the 7850 is a 1gb edition , will this gpu be able to run games on hight setting for the next 2 years on a 1920x1080 resolution ?? :D 



I would go with the 660 and the 2gb of video ram as that will take you into the next two years , if need be you can always add another 4gb of ram if you find that the current 4gb is not enough. The GTX 660 is also the newer card and the 7850 has been out for quite a while.
Share
!