2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Any
3. What screen resolution do you want? Any
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 2+ hrs
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Medium. Fallout 3/NV. Various Emulators of old school systems.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Typical word processing, minor photo editing, internet, watch high quality videos
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least 100GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as possible
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Any.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Any.
13. What country do you live in? USA.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I will be very grateful to any informative replies. And you get good karma*
Yeah, this is a good time to buy an inexpensive laptop. Both AMD (April) and Intel (June) are going to be releasing new CPUs soon for laptops. So out with the old (basically a fire sale) and in with the new...