Final Build Of gaming Pc Was wondering if everything was ood, compatible, and if every should fit in my case srry im new

Case- COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

MotherBoard- ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Cpu/Processor- AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6300WMHKBOX

Graphics card- PowerColor PCS+ AX7870 2GBD5-2DHPPV3E Radeon HD 7870 MYST. Edition (Tahiti LE) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card (UEFI Ready)

Memory- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL

Hard drive-Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Optical Drive- LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 - OEM

Power Supply- SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
10 answers Last reply
More about final build gaming wondering ood compatible fit case srry
  1. Yes everything fits and will work together just fine.
  2. It fits, and you've got a good selection of parts there.

    I'd only say one thing - I have both western digitals and seagate barracudas, and the seagates run hot and noisy. Combine that with the fact that WD offers a warranty that's miles better than anything else out there...
  3. Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...
  4. Marcopolo123 said:
    Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...


    Doesn't make much of a difference - neither of them has any sort of overclocking headroom.
  5. DarkSable said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...


    Doesn't make much of a difference - neither of them has any sort of overclocking headroom.


    No OC headroom meaning from 900mhz to 1200mhz... yeah no room at all.
  6. burritobob said:
    DarkSable said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...


    Doesn't make much of a difference - neither of them has any sort of overclocking headroom.


    No OC headroom meaning from 900mhz to 1200mhz... yeah no room at all.


    With what cooler, and what temperatures?
  7. DarkSable said:
    burritobob said:
    DarkSable said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...


    Doesn't make much of a difference - neither of them has any sort of overclocking headroom.


    No OC headroom meaning from 900mhz to 1200mhz... yeah no room at all.


    With what cooler, and what temperatures?


    Stock cooler on the GPU (on a test bench) no higher than 80C
  8. DarkSable said:
    It fits, and you've got a good selection of parts there.

    I'd only say one thing - I have both western digitals and seagate barracudas, and the seagates run hot and noisy. Combine that with the fact that WD offers a warranty that's miles better than anything else out there...


    DarkSable said:
    Marcopolo123 said:
    Saphire hd 7870 xt. Would be a better xt modell then powercolor...


    Doesn't make much of a difference - neither of them has any sort of overclocking headroom.


    So how about this Drive? Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - OEM
  9. Works, comes with a 5 year warranty. Not much else to say I have a WD 1TB drive it works great.
  10. burritobob said:
    Works, comes with a 5 year warranty. Not much else to say I have a WD 1TB drive it works great.


    thx man so heres the final final build i added a heat sync fan too.

    Case- COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

    MotherBoard- ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

    Cpu/Processor- AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6300WMHKBOX

    Graphics card- PowerColor PCS+ AX7870 2GBD5-2DHPPV3E Radeon HD 7870 MYST. Edition (Tahiti LE) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card (UEFI Ready)

    Memory- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL

    Hard drive- Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - OEM

    Optical Drive- LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 - OEM

    Power Supply- SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

    Heat Sync- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Systems