Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

has this motherboard got a sound card intergated?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 30, 2013 6:34:04 PM

M5A78L-M/USB3 (does it have a sound card integrated or do i need to by one)

Best solution

a c 188 V Motherboard
March 30, 2013 6:37:51 PM

ALL modern(asin 10 years) mobos have sound cards integrated on the board. You don't need a sound card.

"VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC"
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/#specifica...
Share
Related resources
a c 188 V Motherboard
March 30, 2013 6:56:34 PM

atomicWAR said:
Novuake said:
ALL modern(asin 10 years) mobos have sound cards integrated on the board. You don't need a sound card.

"VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC"
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/#specifica...


ahhh you beat me...nice ;) 


Haha pretty much the same post. Nice...
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
March 30, 2013 7:01:40 PM

Novuake said:
atomicWAR said:
Novuake said:
ALL modern(asin 10 years) mobos have sound cards integrated on the board. You don't need a sound card.

"VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC"
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/#specifica...


ahhh you beat me...nice ;) 


great minds think alike...i know we don't always agree but i find we frequently do :)  good advice my friend!
Haha pretty much the same post. Nice...


m
0
l
a c 188 V Motherboard
March 30, 2013 7:05:42 PM

atomicWAR said:
Novuake said:
atomicWAR said:
Novuake said:
ALL modern(asin 10 years) mobos have sound cards integrated on the board. You don't need a sound card.

"VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC"
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LMUSB3/#specifica...


ahhh you beat me...nice ;) 


great minds think alike...i know we don't always agree but i find we frequently do :)  good advice my friend!
Haha pretty much the same post. Nice...




We have only disagreed once I believe, and that was on the age old AMD vs Nvidia. So does not count. AMD is better overall this gen by the way. :na: 
m
0
l
!