How Well Can a FX-8350 Perform OC

G

I am thinking about buying amd FX-8350 over intel i7 3770k, however I just want to know what it can do overclocking wise.

I know little about overclocking.

Solution
Generally the Intel solution will perform better, but the ultimate answer depends on what software you are going to be using.
Give us a little more info, if gaming, what titles. If going professional, what are you doing (rendering, math-heavy geometry, maybe CAD, you know)
G

I posted this before your's on my last post, so no I'm not spamming.

azraa

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
Generally the Intel solution will perform better, but the ultimate answer depends on what software you are going to be using.
Give us a little more info, if gaming, what titles. If going professional, what are you doing (rendering, math-heavy geometry, maybe CAD, you know)

Solution
Cinergistic, there has not been an answer to your question yet you selected a solution , let's act responsibly in this forum and follow through with the initial question and respond when asked for more information.

Novuake, if you have questions or problems with someone alert the Moderators and we will deal with it, don't get drawn in or initiate any issues.
I will be tracking this thread along with the other thread.

If anyone has a question they can Pm me.

Will do.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
My 8350 is overclocked to 4.8 ghz. currently.

Cooling it with the Phanteks.

2013-04-01_18-13-33_963_zps3c011337.jpg

Using Scythe Fans 110 CFM. < 4Ryan turned me on to this type of setup with the Scythe Fans.