Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Is Crossfire 7750+7750 similer to 7750+7770

Tags:
  • 7770
  • Graphics
  • Crossfire
  • Performance
  • brands
  • 7750
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 31, 2013 3:45:38 AM

Title says it all if i crossfire 7750+7770 will 7770 get down-clocked?will it affect performance? Will Crossfire of 7750+7770 give me more performance than 7750+7750:??: 

More about : crossfire 7750 7750 similer 7750 7770

March 31, 2013 3:57:36 AM

it will be like two 7750s
m
0
l
March 31, 2013 4:01:18 AM

It's not a perfect match, so don't expect anything more than 7750+7750. Just put the stronger card in the first PCI-E x16 slot and don't overclock either card.
m
0
l
March 31, 2013 4:05:17 AM

huilun02 said:
It's not a perfect match, so don't expect anything more than 7750+7750. Just put the stronger card in the first PCI-E x16 slot and don't overclock either card.


So 7750 Crossfire will offer similar performance as Crossfire of 7750+7770
m
0
l

Best solution

March 31, 2013 4:07:56 AM

jay1312 said:
huilun02 said:
It's not a perfect match, so don't expect anything more than 7750+7750. Just put the stronger card in the first PCI-E x16 slot and don't overclock either card.


So 7750 Crossfire will offer similar performance as Crossfire of 7750+7770


yes
Share
March 31, 2013 4:10:36 AM

shahrooz said:
jay1312 said:
huilun02 said:
It's not a perfect match, so don't expect anything more than 7750+7750. Just put the stronger card in the first PCI-E x16 slot and don't overclock either card.


So 7750 Crossfire will offer similar performance as Crossfire of 7750+7770


yes


So should i get 7750 instead of 7770,but are you sure it will not increase any performance, even 10 fps more is enough for me
m
0
l
March 31, 2013 4:17:00 AM

Just crossfire two 7750 and overclock both by the same amount. If you get an increase in performance it will definitely be more than the 7770+7750 stuck at stock speeds.
m
0
l
March 31, 2013 4:22:49 AM

huilun02 said:
Just crossfire two 7750 and overclock both by the same amount. If you get an increase in performance it will definitely be more than the 7770+7750 stuck at stock speeds.


I dont have good cooling solution
m
0
l
March 31, 2013 4:28:51 AM

Each card comes with its own fan cooling solution, no need to worry about the heat from two 7750. Your CPU cooler is responsible for cooling the CPU only, not your graphics cards.
m
0
l
!