Cooling: Will a h110 fit a sharkoon t28?

Kamicky

Honorable
Mar 13, 2013
Title is fairly self explanatory. i want a bit more silence and some better temps. im running an i7 3770 at the moment with a hyper212 evo. Not happy with the current temps but just wondering whether or not this cooling system will fit my budget case. If i have to i will cut the case. id also be happy with a h100i so whichever will fit nicely. if i have to cut the case on both ill go for the h110 for the larger fans.

For coolers like the Corsair H110 you are going to need to a space to mount a raditor that is 312mm long and that the space has air flow to pass through the raditor. After looking at this case it appears that with some custom drilling you might mount the raditor to the hard drive cages but this would stick out enought that it might limit you on the video cards that you are able to run with this system. I would say that your best bet is to go with the Corsair H80 (120mm fan) or other 120mm fan raditor to run in the back of the case or to go with another case like the Corsair Graphite 600t which can fit the raditor at the top of the case.