This will be my time building my own computer and I was aiming for a relevent gaming computer near $1000 or less. I had a few questions about the parts that I have picked out.
1. Will everything be compatible?
2. Will everything fit in the case?
3. Is there better or cheaper parts I didn't see?
4. How large of a PSU will I need?
5. Will all of this run on Windows 7? (its ok if not)
* Both builds are quite good. Both CPU's will OC pretty easily, if you desire to do that.
* The GPU is better than the GTX 660 and should do quite well.
* Case is good and has front USB 3.0 ports, if you desire that.
* PSU can power any single GPU out on the market!
* I also added a 250 gb SSD, so you can install the OS, games and apps on it to improve boot and load times. This will make the system quite snappy
I really like the intel build, I dont think I would put in a SSD, at least not yet, with that extra money I would still like to get the ASUS P8Z77-V LGA motherboard, it will let me expand more in the future if I want to. Thanks alot for those builds, it really helped making the desicions.