When I inserted my disk, a message appear - Disk is not formated. I try to format but another message appear. Disk is write protected.
After that I can access some data which I already save in my Pen drive.
But I cannot save other data.
From the FlashDrive 101 thread you missed...
1. Shutdown your computer or laptop
2. Insert USB Memory Stick into your laptop or Computer
3. Turn on computer and then immediately start pressing (F8) key then Advanced Boot Options screen will come up
4. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt
5. After loading files if your USB Memory Stick drive letter is (G) for example then write as
6. C:\windows\system32>G: and press enter
7. G:\>format G: and press enter
8. If ask you (Y/N) then press (Y) and press enter
9. Now a full format will start which remove write protection from USB Memory Stick.