Solved

Can't access Routerlogin.net with netgear router

Hi all,
I'm using Netgear WNDR4500 with Timewarner Cable. Now i can't go to routerlogin.net to update firmware ( trying http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1). I still surf internet with no problem. Who has experience with this situation please help me. Thanks a lot.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about access routerlogin net netgear router
  1. 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 are local addresses. You will never get to an internet address using them. Try using routerlogin.net in your browser.
  2. Hi,

    Right click your ethernet adapter icon, then status and then details. You will see gateway IP. This is your router IP.
    Also, make sure you are connected over ethernet connection, not wirelles when using firmware upgrade.

    Best regards.
  3. Feldmarschall said:
    Hi,

    Right click your ethernet adapter icon, then status and then details. You will see gateway IP. This is your router IP.
    Also, make sure you are connected over ethernet connection, not wirelles when using firmware upgrade.

    Best regards.

    Sorry for dump question, but where is the ethernet adapter icon?
  4. Best answer
    If you are using windows 7, go to control panel, open network and sharing center, click on change adapter settings and there will be.

    If you are using windows xp, go to control panel and open network connections, and there will be :).
  5. Feldmarschall said:
    If you are using windows 7, go to control panel, open network and sharing center, click on change adapter settings and there will be.

    If you are using windows xp, go to control panel and open network connections, and there will be :).


    Thanks, i have: 192.168.1.1 all default gateway, dns sever and dhcp server. I've been tried but didn't work. It guides me to a lot of wedsites. Thanks again, i got it ( my stupid i search by Google lol):bounce:
  6. Feldmarschall said:
    If you are using windows 7, go to control panel, open network and sharing center, click on change adapter settings and there will be.

    If you are using windows xp, go to control panel and open network connections, and there will be :).
  7. Reset all of your equipment that is using your internet service including your pc and or tv and retry the website routerlogin.net!

    tinti said:
    Hi all,
    I'm using Netgear WNDR4500 with Timewarner Cable. Now i can't go to routerlogin.net to update firmware ( trying http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1). I still surf internet with no problem. Who has experience with this situation please help me. Thanks a lot.
Ask a new question

Read More

Routers Netgear Cable Networking