So I live in the Netherlands, and can choise between these two laptops.
The Asus is 600 (normally 750, but they're dumping the W7 laptops, the lowest price I can get it for is 600, while elsewhere still costing 750)
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: ASUS
b. Dislike: Meh not really, Acer isn't that solid build I feel (I sell them in my shop)
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and school
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Yup, Battlefield 3 on lower settings, DOTA 2, War Thunder.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
4 to 6 hours
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Don't need to see them, ill check a video.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Windows 7, 8 fine too.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
1920x1080, but don't really care if lower
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
A bit, don't be pink please.
15) When are you buying this laptop?
Between now and a few months
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
My study takes 4 years.. After that it can blow up.
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
Not much, hell 320GB is enough, I'am likely to mount a small SSD in it myself, so don't have to look at for that.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?