@Valentin Yes, i'm planning to upgrade it in 8gb if i take this will. so its wise if i just get this deal and try to O'C it? or should i just get newer tech just adding some $ and wait for a month
If the energy-bill is not an concern then try to overclock it but I personally would go with the new tech. You can also wait for haswell to come out on 15th of Jun or July; We are in April, next month is May where you would do the upgrade and Jun is next ahead.
With two months saving you might more and get a decent quadcore.
You can also change the direction from Intel and go with an AMD FX cpu, it's all up to you. However I don't know when steamroller cpu will come out (it's said August).