You should probably wait until you get it before deciding which SSD to get. Open it up and see if it takes mSATA or 2.5". This version may be different than mine.
oh ok no problem. thanks man for the help i appreciate it
. you save me from wasting $250 for the ssd. ill just wait untill i receive the laptop. thank you very much