Ethernet port wireless adapter

I am looking for a wireless adapter similar to a USB one like this, but one that will plug straight into an ethernet port. Does such a device exist? I am aware there are some larger solutions, but I would prefer it to be about the size of a USB adapter. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about ethernet port wireless adapter
  1. That's called a wireless ethernet bridge/adapter. You can find these @ Amazon and Newegg. Many travel routers support this as well (it's sometimes called client adapter, or client mode). I prefer the “nano” routers particularly because of their small footprint.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Ethernet Card Wireless Adapter Networking