What is the Best Cheap Gaming Custom Pc

HI!!

I'm planning to buy this for my cheap custom pc

Processor: amd Fx4100
Videocard: sapphire ati radeon hd 7770 vaper x oc edition
Motherboard: Asrock 990FX extreme 3
Ram: kingston hyper x 4g ddr3
HDD:SEAGATE 500GB 7200RPM SATA


i don't know if the motheroard is good enough
33 answers Last reply
More about cheap gaming custom
  1. We cannot help you without a budget.

    That is WAY too much motherboard for a low end CPU and GPU like that.
  2. I would drop down to the ASRock 970 Extreme3 or 4 Motherboard and swap out the FX4100 for a FX4300
  3. ShadyHamster said:
    I would drop down to the ASRock 970 Extreme3 or 4 Motherboard and swap out the FX4100 for a FX4300


    maybe i'll swap it out with FX6100 is this good enough too?
  4. the 4100 and 6100 are crap. Get the fx-6300. Its considerably better. Drop the motherboard WAY down. something like $70-$80. And spend the money on a much better GPU.
  5. tiny voices said:
    the 4100 and 6100 are crap. Get the fx-6300. Its considerably better. Drop the motherboard WAY down. something like $70-$80. And spend the money on a much better GPU.


    I"ll just get an intel i3 3220
  6. Thats a good choice. Get a b75 motherboard to go with it.
  7. tiny voices said:
    Thats a good choice. Get a b75 motherboard to go with it.


    How about the sapphire ati radeon 7770 vaperx oc is good enough to run games like bf3 on mediun high, AC3 and gta 4
  8. I would try to get an hd 7850 or a gtx650ti. Those games should run at medium to high settings at 1080p with a 7770. BF3 will be medium, not high. But, if you want to play new games that are more GPU intensive you will be stock on medium setting at most with a 7770 at 1080p.
  9. tiny voices said:
    I would try to get an hd 7850 or a gtx650ti. Those games should run at medium to high settings at 1080p with a 7770. BF3 will be medium, not high. But, if you want to play new games that are more GPU intensive you will be stock on medium setting at most with a 7770 at 1080p.


    Maybe with 1366x768 resolution will it run on high?
  10. Yes more than likely it will.
  11. tiny voices said:
    Yes more than likely it will.


    You told me to get a b75 mother board. I found this asrock b75pro3-m is this alright?
    its micro atx. is it compatible with the sapphire?

    Sorry if i asked too many questions.
  12. Its a perfectly fine motherboard, yes.
  13. tiny voices said:
    Its a perfectly fine motherboard, yes.


    Do a 500w psu alright with this?
    Thank you somuch for your help. :D
  14. A 500w psu will be more then enough for that setup, just make sure its from a good quality brand, i always recommend seasonic or corsair, but there other brand which will be just as good such as xfx, antec or coolermaster just to name a few.
  15. ShadyHamster said:
    A 500w psu will be more then enough for that setup, just make sure its from a good quality brand, i always recommend seasonic or corsair, but there other brand which will be just as good such as xfx, antec or coolermaster just to name a few.


    Do you know a good quality brand chassis?
  16. Have you got a set budget for a case?

    The Corsair Carbide 200R or 300R are great cases
    Or if you want a small form factor case to go with the asrock b75pro3-m the BitFenix Prodigy is an amazing little case.
    Anything from antec, coolermaster, fractal design or silver stone would be a good choice too.
  17. ShadyHamster said:
    Have you got a set budget for a case?

    The Corsair Carbide 200R or 300R are great cases
    Or if you want a small form factor case to go with the asrock b75pro3-m the BitFenix Prodigy is an amazing little case.
    Anything from antec, coolermaster, fractal design or silver stone would be a good choice too.


    Maybe cases below $75 will do
  18. The Corsair Carbide 200R is $60 on newegg:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139018

    Thats what i would be getting (in fact if it was $60 here in Australia i would get it right now lol)

    Maybe see what others can suggest for cases.
  19. Rosewill challenger
    Corsair 200r
    NZXT Source 210

    All very good cases
  20. tiny voices said:
    Rosewill challenger
    Corsair 200r
    NZXT Source 210

    All very good cases


    Well i'm still thinking what video card i should buy because the sapphire hd 7770 vapor x oc edition has 1100mhz core clock and my other choice is the evga gtx650ti sc has 1071 core clock.
  21. the 650ti will be better in everything.
  22. tiny voices said:
    the 650ti will be better in everything.


    I also found another mobo and its msi b75ma-p45 its a little cheaper than the asrock its mostly the same i think its good
  23. I prefer the ASRock but this board will do as well.
  24. tiny voices said:
    I prefer the ASRock but this board will do as well.


    This is my final choice
    processor: i3 3220
    videocard: evga gtx650ti sc 1gb gddr5
    motherboard : msi b75ma-p45
    ram : corsair xms3 4gb 1x4
    optical drive : asus 24x 24 b3st
    HDD: 500 gb seagate barracuda
    PSU : coolermaster extreme 525w
    case: antec one hundred
  25. That PSU is junk. Get one from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic.
  26. tiny voices said:
    That PSU is junk. Get one from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic.


    The Corsair Tx 80plus bronze 650w psu is my final choice
  27. That is a great unit.
  28. tiny voices said:
    That is a great unit.


    I've changed my mind again with the motherboard, Is the gigabyte GA-B75M-HD3 good?
    and also the GPU is changed to palit gtx 650 ti its cheaper than the evga one.
  29. Yes, the gigabyte board is fine. The GPU will be exactly the same as the EVGA. Get whatever 650ti you like. They will all be the same.
  30. tiny voices said:
    Yes, the gigabyte board is fine. The GPU will be exactly the same as the EVGA. Get whatever 650ti you like. They will all be the same.


    Is the 650watts corsair psu enough with this build?
    cpu :i3 3220
    mobo: gigabyte ga-b75m-hd3
    ram : corsair vengeance 8gb (2x4)
    hdd : 500gb seagate barracuda
    optical drive: asus 24x drw-24B3ST
  31. Its way more than enough.

    Your build plus a 650ti will run more than fine on a 500w PSU. No problem. 650w is plenty more than enough.
  32. tiny voices said:
    Its way more than enough.

    Your build plus a 650ti will run more than fine on a 500w PSU. No problem. 650w is plenty more than enough.


    Since the corsair psu is expensive i have this two other choices the seasonic S12II-520w 80plus bronze and the enermax naxn 82+ series 550w 80plus bronze. Which of the two is good?
  33. The Seasonic is better.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Processors Sapphire AMD Systems