all-in-1 closed-loop water coolers for Nvidia Geforce GTX 590

Are there are all-in-1 closed-loop water coolers for Nvidia Geforce GTX 590?
7 answers Last reply
More about closed loop water coolers nvidia geforce gtx 590
  1. No. People aren't going to make closed-loop water coolers for graphics cards without selling them AS part of the graphics card (the ARES II, for example.)

    The reason for this is that most people who are looking to water-clock a GPU wouldn't even TOUCH a closed-loop cooler, due to how many issues they have. If you go with a real water-cooling loop, you'll find plenty of waterblocks for the 590.

    EDIT: Guess I was wrong. There was one out there - the Omni N590. However, it's no longer manufactured, and you'd likely have a heck of a time finding it. It would also be NO easier to install that then it would an actual waterloop.
  2. DarkSable said:
    No. People aren't going to make closed-loop water coolers for graphics cards without selling them AS part of the graphics card (the ARES II, for example.)

    The reason for this is that most people who are looking to water-clock a GPU wouldn't even TOUCH a closed-loop cooler, due to how many issues they have. If you go with a real water-cooling loop, you'll find plenty of waterblocks for the 590.

    EDIT: Guess I was wrong. There was one out there - the Omni N590. However, it's no longer manufactured, and you'd likely have a heck of a time finding it. It would also be NO easier to install that then it would an actual waterloop.

    Thanks mate, appreciated.

    Have you any idea of the best waterblock and 180mm radiator in the market? Price is no issue.

    Also, i'm considering 'EK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Unit', is that any good? Would you know better alternatives? Again price is no issue.
  3. I would be more inclined to go with a CPU block / pump combo than the rad / pump combo, just because it's easier to work with if something goes wrong. I'd pick something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Swiftech-Apogee-Drive-Waterblock-Combo/dp/B0088TKQ6I

    I've heard nothing but good things about that little pump.

    As for a GPU waterblock, I couldn't tell you - they're specific to the 590, and since I don't have that card...
  4. DarkSable said:
    I would be more inclined to go with a CPU block / pump combo than the rad / pump combo, just because it's easier to work with if something goes wrong. I'd pick something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Swiftech-Apogee-Drive-Waterblock-Combo/dp/B0088TKQ6I

    I've heard nothing but good things about that little pump.

    As for a GPU waterblock, I couldn't tell you - they're specific to the 590, and since I don't have that card...


    Would you consider this water cooling kit as the best, XSPC RayStorm Twin D5 AX240 WaterCooling Kit?
  5. For the price? That's an excellent kit.
  6. DarkSable said:
    For the price? That's an excellent kit.


    What would you consider the best water cooling kit performance-wise?
  7. ada1984 said:
    DarkSable said:
    For the price? That's an excellent kit.


    What would you consider the best water cooling kit performance-wise?


    It's hard to say - the one you're looking at is a very good option which has a lot of expandability - sure, it's not going to have the performance of a $500 set of parts, but that's the way computers work.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Water Cooling Cooling Geforce Nvidia Graphics