Solved

Can someone tell me the difference between these 3 BenQ monitors?

All specs are exactly the same I dont know the difference - http://www.ebuyer.com/search?brand=BenQ&a03360=DVI&price=0+TO+150&subcat=2097&cat=12
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about difference benq monitors
  1. They are all the same I believe. The bottom two are definetly identical, and I believe the top one has an e added to the end by mistake. A quick search shows that there is no G2450E.
  2. The E version is an Eco model with energy efficient LED's. The other two look identical spec's wise.
    Sometimes its just a case of last years model being marketed with different artwork or the construction of the chassis has changed slightly.

    I had a similar issue before and I phoned E-Buyers helpline. very helpful I found

    How to contact us

    By Telephone
    General enquiries 0871 521 33 00
    Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
    Lines open: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding bank holidays).
    Please remember to use the international dialing code (+44) when calling from outside the UK.

    Mactronix :)
  3. mactronix said:
    The E version is an Eco model with energy efficient LED's. The other two look identical spec's wise.
    Sometimes its just a case of last years model being marketed with different artwork or the construction of the chassis has changed slightly.

    I had a similar issue before and I phoned E-Buyers helpline. very helpful I found

    How to contact us

    By Telephone
    General enquiries 0871 521 33 00
    Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
    Lines open: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding bank holidays).
    Please remember to use the international dialing code (+44) when calling from outside the UK.

    Mactronix :)


    I was looking on the BenQ website and it states the standard model is 2ms, unless eBuyer have done a mistake?
  4. No mistake you are probably looking at the wrong model,

    http://benq.co.uk/product/monitor/GL2450

    Mactronix :)
  5. mactronix said:
    No mistake you are probably looking at the wrong model,

    http://benq.co.uk/product/monitor/GL2450

    Mactronix :)


    Yes thats the one,

    http://www.ebuyer.com/288887-benq-gl2450-24-led-lcd-dvi-monitor-9h-l7alb-qpe

    http://benq.co.uk/product/monitor/GL2450/specifications

    same models, but on benq website its 2ms refresh rate
  6. The main advertising blurb advertises 5ms as below

    Whether you're catching up on the latest show on the Internet or viewing documents, the BenQ GL2450 LED monitor is the perfect choice for you in style! Featuring a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, Senseye Human Vision Technology, 5ms response time and DVI connector, this 24"W 16:9 LED monitor delivers every image detail with the best viewing quality.

    The 2ms in the actual specs is Grey to Grey time, this is a little naughty as its obviously if you think about it going to be faster than black to black. This should explain it
    http://reviews.cnet.com/1990-3118_7-6358806-1.html

    Mac :)
  7. mactronix said:
    The main advertising blurb advertises 5ms as below

    Whether you're catching up on the latest show on the Internet or viewing documents, the BenQ GL2450 LED monitor is the perfect choice for you in style! Featuring a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, Senseye Human Vision Technology, 5ms response time and DVI connector, this 24"W 16:9 LED monitor delivers every image detail with the best viewing quality.

    The 2ms in the actual specs is Grey to Grey time, this is a little naughty as its obviously if you think about it going to be faster than black to black. This should explain it
    http://reviews.cnet.com/1990-3118_7-6358806-1.html

    Mac :)


    Would it be better to get the GL2450HM for virtually the same price?
  8. Best answer
    dylan1016 said:
    mactronix said:
    The main advertising blurb advertises 5ms as below

    Whether you're catching up on the latest show on the Internet or viewing documents, the BenQ GL2450 LED monitor is the perfect choice for you in style! Featuring a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, Senseye Human Vision Technology, 5ms response time and DVI connector, this 24"W 16:9 LED monitor delivers every image detail with the best viewing quality.

    The 2ms in the actual specs is Grey to Grey time, this is a little naughty as its obviously if you think about it going to be faster than black to black. This should explain it
    http://reviews.cnet.com/1990-3118_7-6358806-1.html

    Mac :)


    Would it be better to get the GL2450HM for virtually the same price?


    Yes I would go with the GL2450HM over teh standard model even if it cost a little more.

    Mactronix :)
Ask a new question

Read More

BenQ Monitors Graphics