Hi guys, I'm building my first gaming pc and got stuck when choosing a case. So I'm looking for some recommendations and ideas.
Around or under 120 usd. Can go up to 150 if really worth the extra.
- Mid tower ATX case
- Side panel window
- Toolless 3.5/5.25 inch drive mounting
- Front panel: Two USB 3.0 + audio/mic
- Top: Capable to mount 240 mm radiator or 2*120 mm fan
- Interior: Good cable management (can route wires to the back of the mobo)
- Good airflow
Optional but good to have
- Removable HDD cage
- Front panel: Additional USB 2.0/3.0