i5 3570k with h100i

Hello, I just bought 3570k and water cooler h100i. I have it overclocked to 4.3ghz now. I just want to ask you if my temperatures are allright, because i think it should be cooling more. my temperatures are:

idle: 30-34
when playing gaimz: 40-55
when streaming(xsplit): 50-70

intel burn test standart : max 68
intel burn test high: max 80
11 answers Last reply
More about 3570k h100i
  1. That's... a tiny bit high for an H100i, but still within range of what I'd expect.

    Check to make sure it's got even pressure over the entire processor.
  2. You temperatures are right at what I have with mine with the Corsair H100.
  3. Should post your voltage as well.
  4. Yes, what is the voltage, that's a bit high by 10C.
  5. I left voltages to auto. I just did -0.015 offset. Idle it is ~ 1.0 V but it raises up to 1.25 V
    and my fans on radiator are outtake and another 3 chasis fans are intake.
  6. Try lowering offset more. If it's unstable any lower keep it at the last stable settings and you should be fine.
  7. I have a 3570k with the h100i and at 4.5Ghz w/1.300vcore, my max temp on my hottest core is 80c. So yes you are too hot IMO. Maybe it's seated wrong. Are you using the balanced preset? Or are you using the silent preset? I used the balanced to get these temps. This is in corsairs fan control program.
  8. ericjohn004 said:
    I have a 3570k with the h100i and at 4.5Ghz w/1.300vcore, my max temp on my hottest core is 80c. So yes you are too hot IMO. Maybe it's seated wrong. Are you using the balanced preset? Or are you using the silent preset? I used the balanced to get these temps. This is in corsairs fan control program.


    I use even performance preset.. . And when I try to turn V offset lower , it becomes unstable.
  9. troll baggins said:
    I left voltages to auto. I just did -0.015 offset. Idle it is ~ 1.0 V but it raises up to 1.25 V
    and my fans on radiator are outtake and another 3 chasis fans are intake.


    My i7 870 is on the stock intel cooler at 1.3v and it hits 74 full intel burn and 69 5 hours of p95. Thats a bit high for water.
  10. icraft, are you running it Very High? That's way too low of temps for a stock cooler. With my 50$ scythe ninja 3 air cooler my temps at 1.300v were close to 90c with IBT. I find it hard to believe that you can even get to 1.300v with a stock Intel cooler. I'd like to see a screen shot of that.

    Edit: Maybe you are telling the truth, you don't have a 3570k.
  11. robjon70 said:
    icraft, are you running it Very High? That's way too low of temps for a stock cooler. With my 50$ scythe ninja 3 air cooler my temps at 1.300v were close to 90c with IBT. I find it hard to believe that you can even get to 1.300v with a stock Intel cooler. I'd like to see a screen shot of that.

    Edit: Maybe you are telling the truth, you don't have a 3570k.


    Sorry, those runs were at 1.26. i can game at 1.3 but don't benchmark.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooling Burner Intel Intel i5 CPUs