1. Clean Windows 8 Install on a 256 mSATA drive installed and recognized on the mother board.
2. Have the User Data directories on a 3TB HDD connected to the SATA 3 socket.
1 is easy and has been done once already but could not figure out how to get the HDD to house the User Data from a clean install.
- I have a New copy of Windows 8 Pro (not OEM version)
- The drives are working and recognized (UEFI)
- Backup of data need not be considered - everything is backed up
- All drives now formatted to single partitions ready for clean install.
I would appreciate advice or direction to a post that explains this process (from clean install). I found lots of entries about post install dragging and transferring. is there a better way?
More about :clean win install msata drive hdd user data