$1250 Portable, Quiet Gaming rig. Help

Babaghanoush619

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
Ok, I was originally working with a $2,000 budget, but have to make some sacrifices. I need a gaming rig I can play Primarily World of Warcraft and some SCII on my LG 55 inch LED. I raid 25 mans religiously, and would like to have everything on Ultra. I hate Load times between Zones. Would like to cut that down. Also hate Low FPS in Populated areas like Orgrimmar and Stormwind. I understand this could be easily done with a 660ti, an SSD and an i5-3570k which would also allow me to dabble in the newest games out there. Im not an overclock freek, since my game of choice is pretty straight forward and simple to manage. Don't want to have to constantly mess with the hardware to maintain it, and would like the option to possibly SLI another 660ti later on when the card becomes $200 or less. I like the CM haf xb case, or cases like it. How low can I get the price with this cpu and this GPU (or better) and keep it $1250 or would be happier if less, but still Quality Components. Ill have to wait till im done with college to start messing with the expensive x3 sli Titan, super liquid cooling systems, 800d's, and i7 extreme type systems we all dream about. just overkill for me at this time. But a respectable World of warcraft God machine with capability of playin crisis 3 and other relatively performance heavy games on medium or even mix match of high and mediums. anyhow. Your help would be great.