460 2win upgrade path

Xceptiona1

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
I am running triple monitor (nvidia surround) using gtx 460 2win video card. I have been looking around at a possible upgrade and am stuck.

To be honest I am not very good at reading the specs of a video card and determining what is the best factors to look at. One article I read said the memory bandwidth and ROPs are a good starting point. My card has memory bandwidth of 115.2 GB/s x2 and ROPs of 32x2

After looking at the graphics card roundup for this month I have to scroll to the $400+ cards to get equal numbers from what I already show my card having and I picked it up for $150, so Im guessing that Im looking at the wrong numbers to determine what makes a good video card.

Should I just continue to wait for more cards to come out before I upgrade or what numbers should I be looking at, since you don't see a lot of 460 2win VS new card reviews, since its an older card.

Thank you

just read the review from reputable sites. if you coming from 460s look no lower than 670. performance wise it might not much an upgrade from your 460 2win but it doesn't have to deal with scaling issues. and 670 comes with 2GB as standard which is better than 1GB per gpu like 460 2win. also 670 alone able to drive up to 4 monitor at once so you don't have to worried about getting a second card for your surround setup