Which Graphics card to get? Asus or Inno3d?

Which card to get for my upgrade?

ASUS GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II 2gb/192bit (OC Ed)
or
Inno3d iChill GTX 660Ti HerculeZ 2000 2gb/192bit
??
or
MSI GTX660 ti TF OC???

Thanks guys
11 answers Last reply
More about graphics card asus inno3d
  1. 660ti isn't worth in my opinion, you should just get a 7950(overclock it):

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125414
  2. Sorry Sir, but im not going for any amd cards, im using softwares that uses CUDA...
  3. go with asus gtx 660ti.it just kisses hd 7950 in performance
  4. invane said:
    Sorry Sir, but im not going for any amd cards, im using softwares that uses CUDA...


    Okay then. :D Get the Asus 660ti without a doubt then.
  5. Whew... i was waiting for someone who could recommend the ichill.. im just really curious why its more expensive than the ASUS...
    Anyways, thats just confirm my first choice which is ASUS...Thank you guys
  6. invane said:
    Whew... i was waiting for someone who could recommend the ichill.. im just really curious why its more expensive than the ASUS...


    Because the Inno3D is slightly faster and has significantly lower temperatures. I have an Inno3D myself, and it just refuses to go above 55C.

    Look at the benchmarks and compare them:
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/inno3d_geforce_gtx_660_herculez_ichill_review,1.html

    Where I live the Inno3D is quite a bit cheaper than the Asus, too. No brainer pick for me.
  7. Threx said:
    invane said:
    Whew... i was waiting for someone who could recommend the ichill.. im just really curious why its more expensive than the ASUS...


    Because the Inno3D is slightly faster and has significantly lower temperatures. I have an Inno3D myself, and it just refuses to go above 55C.

    Look at the benchmarks and compare them:
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/inno3d_geforce_gtx_660_herculez_ichill_review,1.html

    Where I live the Inno3D is quite a bit cheaper than the Asus, too. No brainer pick for me.


    Where did you buy it from. The inno3d card?
  8. meowmix44 said:
    Threx said:
    invane said:
    Whew... i was waiting for someone who could recommend the ichill.. im just really curious why its more expensive than the ASUS...


    Because the Inno3D is slightly faster and has significantly lower temperatures. I have an Inno3D myself, and it just refuses to go above 55C.

    Look at the benchmarks and compare them:
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/inno3d_geforce_gtx_660_herculez_ichill_review,1.html

    Where I live the Inno3D is quite a bit cheaper than the Asus, too. No brainer pick for me.


    Where did you buy it from. The inno3d card?


    I'd actually like to know that as well... I can't find the current line up of Inno3D cards for sale anywhere...
  9. VXBlade said:
    meowmix44 said:
    Threx said:
    invane said:
    Whew... i was waiting for someone who could recommend the ichill.. im just really curious why its more expensive than the ASUS...


    Because the Inno3D is slightly faster and has significantly lower temperatures. I have an Inno3D myself, and it just refuses to go above 55C.

    Look at the benchmarks and compare them:
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/inno3d_geforce_gtx_660_herculez_ichill_review,1.html

    Where I live the Inno3D is quite a bit cheaper than the Asus, too. No brainer pick for me.


    Where did you buy it from. The inno3d card?


    I'd actually like to know that as well... I can't find the current line up of Inno3D cards for sale anywhere...


    If you live in the UK, then head to overclokers.uk to get the full line
  10. is this brand good?
  11. dowayowz said:
    is this brand good?


    Really good brand. If you live in the UK...
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gtx Graphics Cards Graphics