after having fretted over the same question over the past 2 hours, I decided also to get the Samsung over an OCZ. Why?
1) The OCZ disks have a relatively noticeable amount of upset customer reviews on various e-commerce sites, people complaining that their drives lock up. I researched this and it looks like it was mostly due to funky firmware, which they seem to have fixed now. see my post
2) The samsung is a year newer. Some experts seem to shy away from newest stuff due to no long-term track record, but I trust that 7 months without a ton of bad reviews across sites is saying something.
3) between the cheapest offers I could find I noticed how either shipping or taxes always end up making the final price nearly as high as going to some big retailer with free shipping options.
4) I was looking at a refurbished OCZ, and I'm not usually afraid of that, but: I'd rather pay $20.- more and have no hassles than spending Sunday afternoon recovering from data loss and dealing with RMA's, even if I have a full warranty and/or extended service guarantees.
5) when poring over benchmarks, the OCZ sounds faster, but I don't think anyone will notice any real-life difference between these, unless all they ever do is copy video files from one place to another or some such.