Solved

Newegg, GTX 650 Ti: What is a Newegg rebate card and in-game coupon?

i wanna buy a new graphics card (GTX 650 Ti): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127725

but it says theres a $25 rebate card and $75 in-game coupon, it sounds like a lot of savings but i dont know how they work or how to actually get them, can someone help? because im looking to buy it this week, thanks in advance
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about newegg gtx 650 newegg rebate card game coupon
  1. Best answer
    The rebate card will probably $25 on a prepaid mastercard or visa or american express (my asus one for my monitor was amex) that you can spend online or in a store.

    The game coupon is good for $25 worth of in-game currency for each Hawken, World of Tanks, and PlanetSide 2, a $75 value total. Pretty crappy really since you have to install and want to play the sort-of-crappy free-to-play games to use the in-game currency. I like AMD's deals better, they give you a game, period. No currency for a game you may not even play. AMD gives you full current games.
  2. getochkn said:
    The rebate card will probably $25 on a prepaid mastercard or visa or american express (my asus one for my monitor was amex) that you can spend online or in a store.

    The game coupon is good for $25 worth of in-game currency for each Hawken, World of Tanks, and PlanetSide 2, a $75 value total. Pretty crappy really since you have to install and want to play the sort-of-crappy free-to-play games to use the in-game currency. I like AMD's deals better, they give you a game, period. No currency for a game you may not even play. AMD gives you full current games.


    oh ok thank you, and yea the $75 coupon sounds like a crappy deal, i might buy the radeon hd 7770 with Free Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Far Cry 3, and the same $25 rebate but the 650 Ti is a little better
  3. Don't bother with those cards. Pick up a MSI R7790-1GD5/OC Radeon HD 7790 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 instead for $110 after rebate.
  4. slomo4sho said:
    Don't bother with those cards. Pick up a MSI R7790-1GD5/OC Radeon HD 7790 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 instead for $110 after rebate.


    ++++++++++++1
  5. getochkn said:
    slomo4sho said:
    Don't bother with those cards. Pick up a MSI R7790-1GD5/OC Radeon HD 7790 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 instead for $110 after rebate.


    ++++++++++++1

    sorry guys, i accidenty posted the link to the newegg website in U.S, i live in Canada so prices are different for newegg.ca (not newegg.com) (mostly higher prices)
    the Radeon HD 7790 in about $150 (after rebate and shipping): http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161435
    and i dont wanna spend that much, but thanks anyways
  6. NCIX has the Gigabyte Radeon HD 7790 OC for $135 AR. What price point are you finding the 650 Ti and 7770?
  7. slomo4sho said:
    NCIX has the Gigabyte Radeon HD 7790 OC for $135 AR. What price point are you finding the 650 Ti and 7770?

    the 7770 is $119 (+$2.99 shipping and no rebate card) and the 650 Ti is $126 (+$10.74 shipping and no rebate card)
  8. Gigabyte GV-R777OC-1GD is CDN$ 106.98 at Amazon.ca
  9. slomo4sho said:
    Gigabyte GV-R777OC-1GD is CDN$ 106.98 at Amazon.ca

    oh yea sorry, i forgot to mention that the 7770 in newegg has Free Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Far Cry 3 ($100-$120 value) so the one at newegg still wins
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Games Graphics Cards Graphics