Graphic card for ASRock N68-VGS3 FX?

Guys please help me regarding my problem with Graphics card.
My processor is an AMD FX-4100 with a 4GB ddr3 RAM and an ASRock N68-VGS3 FX mobo. I have a cooler master PSU of 600W. Please suggest me a decent graphic card.
8 answers Last reply
More about graphic card asrock n68 vgs3
  1. Alain123 said:


    But will that graphic card be compatible with my motherboard? The Graphic requires a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot! The motherboard I've mentioned doesn't support it I guess.
  2. raghuve3r said:
    Alain123 said:


    But will that graphic card be compatible with my motherboard? The Graphic requires a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot! The motherboard I've mentioned doesn't support it I guess.


    Pci express is backwards compatible so your motherboard 'supports' all gpus.
  3. Yea it will work but you may not get the full performance of the card.
  4. Alain123 said:
    Yea it will work but you may not get the full performance of the card.


    Nah even a gtx 680 on pcie 2 or 1 can perform on its full potential.
  5. Alain123 said:


    But the suggested graphic card is a DDR5! Will it be compatible? Cause the computer vendor over here said it won't!
  6. raghuve3r said:
    Alain123 said:


    But the suggested graphic card is a DDR5! Will it be compatible? Cause the computer vendor over here said it won't!


    OF course it will be!!!! Every graphics card is compatible with every motherboard.
    The only thing you need to have any type of gpu is pci express x16 slot.
  7. Yup David Casar is right every GPU will work if you have PCI X16 slot wich you have.
Ask a new question

Read More

Processors Graphics Cards ASrock Graphics