I am planning to upgrade my pc and I have to choose between gtx 670 680 590 or 7970 7950 . But about a year ago a 590 was £800 and now you can pick one up for £300. So should I wait until the 690 price drops . Also I have been seeing 680s going for £300 each so I have sli in mind too . So wait for 690 and stay with single 6950 2gb till then or any other of the choices.