Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

650 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 vs GTX 650 2 GB GDDR5

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 30, 2013 10:49:59 PM

http://www.flipkart.com/gainward-nvidia-geforce-gtx-650...

or
http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-nvidia-geforce-gtx-650...

in this which is best??? and what about gtx 550ti??? guys plz help.. thnx in advnc.....
April 30, 2013 10:53:55 PM

650 ti 1 gb. the 650 is way too weak to efficiently use 2gb vram.
m
0
l
Related resources
April 30, 2013 11:21:29 PM

ASHISH65 said:
gtx 650ti is way faster than gtx 650 by 21%.gb matters least.you can get gtx 650ti @rs 9700 at local store

- http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-gtx-650-ti-1gb-1-g...


but zotac is not good right?? gainward,xfx these are better than zotac .. huh???
and can i ask a doubt.. !! in given link gainward 650 ti have only 925 mhz gpu clock and 650 have 1058 mhz....!!!!!! :ouch: 

650ti vs 650ti boost?? in this which is fast?? :??: :ange: 


m
0
l

Best solution

April 30, 2013 11:23:24 PM

bosst is faster - http://tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_650_Ti_Boos...

stay away from gainward,xfx .

get zotac (5year warranty) or asus or gigabyte
Share
April 30, 2013 11:53:46 PM

lijith321 said:
ASHISH65 said:
bosst is faster - http://tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_650_Ti_Boos...

stay away from gainward,xfx .

get zotac (5year warranty) or asus or gigabyte


oh thnkyou vry mch... is there any high rate for zotac? & zotac hav good quality????





Zotac is the company that is known for pushing high gpu clocks. Its not as mainstream as competitors in the US/Europe but its customer service is most likely better in asia, because of the fact that Zotac and its parent company are located in china, so if a RMA had to exist, the service would be faster from india compared to the rest of the world. with a 2 year + 3 after registration warranty, it has a pretty long warranty rate.
m
0
l
April 30, 2013 11:55:11 PM

donot compare gpu by clock speeds and all those and yea zotac service is vgood in india
m
0
l
May 1, 2013 12:09:15 AM

dudewitbow said:
lijith321 said:
ASHISH65 said:
bosst is faster - http://tpucdn.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_650_Ti_Boos...

stay away from gainward,xfx .

get zotac (5year warranty) or asus or gigabyte


oh thnkyou vry mch... is there any high rate for zotac? & zotac hav good quality????





Zotac is the company that is known for pushing high gpu clocks. Its not as mainstream as competitors in the US/Europe but its customer service is most likely better in asia, because of the fact that Zotac and its parent company are located in china, so if a RMA had to exist, the service would be faster from india compared to the rest of the world. with a 2 year + 3 after registration warranty, it has a pretty long warranty rate.


ASHISH65 said:
donot compare gpu by clock speeds and all those and yea zotac service is vgood in india


whtz the price of zotac 650 ti and 650 ti boost????
can u suggest me a best link of these two GPU??

m
0
l
May 1, 2013 12:11:52 AM

where you stay? avoid online (overpriced) bosst is not available
m
0
l
May 1, 2013 12:20:51 AM

ASHISH65 said:
where you stay? avoid online (overpriced) bosst is not available

india -kerala..
price of zotac 650ti???

m
0
l
May 1, 2013 12:25:43 AM

anyway am not buying online...but i wnt 2 knw abt the rate...!!
m
0
l
!