Please help me buy a graphics card!!!!

To Everyone,

Brothers, i wanna buy a graphic card to play games like, the Assassin's creed series, latest max Payne and Fifa.
My computer configuration is:
Asus P5QC motherboard
4 GB DDR2/DDR3 Ram (i can expand to max 4 GB)
Intel Quad core processor
1 TB HDD.
My budget is within 9 K. However, i want the "Value for Money" Graphics Card.
I had my eyes on " Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card" but currently it is out of stock.
i would very much like if anyone of u help me out.

P.S. i would only buy a graphics card with NVIDIA chip, nothing else.
21 answers Last reply
More about buy graphics card
  1. 9K what? Also, limiting yourself to Nvidia severely limits your options especially if you are wanting the best value for your money.
  2. yeah, what 9K?
    Also, what about your PSU? Brand? Specs?
  3. newbierj said:
    To Everyone,

    Brothers, i wanna buy a graphic card to play games like, the Assassin's creed series, latest max Payne and Fifa.
    My computer configuration is:
    Asus P5QC motherboard
    4 GB DDR2/DDR3 Ram (i can expand to max 4 GB)
    Intel Quad core processor
    1 TB HDD.
    My budget is within 9 K. However, i want the "Value for Money" Graphics Card.
    I had my eyes on " Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card" but currently it is out of stock.
    i would very much like if anyone of u help me out.

    P.S. i would only buy a graphics card with NVIDIA chip, nothing else.



    buddy increase your budget to 9.7k and get zotac gtx 650ti @rs 9700.ot is best in that range.make sure you have branded psu not local one
  4. a gtx 550ti or a gtx 650 ti both r good but it all cums own 2 ur psu
  5. ASHISH65 said:
    newbierj said:
    To Everyone,

    Brothers, i wanna buy a graphic card to play games like, the Assassin's creed series, latest max Payne and Fifa.
    My computer configuration is:
    Asus P5QC motherboard
    4 GB DDR2/DDR3 Ram (i can expand to max 4 GB)
    Intel Quad core processor
    1 TB HDD.
    My budget is within 9 K. However, i want the "Value for Money" Graphics Card.
    I had my eyes on " Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card" but currently it is out of stock.
    i would very much like if anyone of u help me out.

    P.S. i would only buy a graphics card with NVIDIA chip, nothing else.



    buddy increase your budget to 9.7k and get zotac gtx 650ti @rs 9700.ot is best in that range.make sure you have branded psu not local one


    dude i pondered over that board for long, but my Motherboard P5QC has a PCI Express 2.0 Bus Std instead of PCI Express 3.0 Bus Std. So i cant actually buy that one. Please suggest something else within 9 K INR, it may be less than 9 K INR but should have PCI Express 2.0 Bus Std.
  6. PCI Express is backward compatible, so the 650 ti will be fine for you.
  7. lol pci express are backward compaitable and it will work with pci 2.0 easily without any performance loss.


    get gtx 650ti
  8. wa1 said:
    yeah, what 9K?
    Also, what about your PSU? Brand? Specs?

    9K INR. about PSU, i donno what i have, i will check. about brand, anything within that money i have specified having NVIDIA chipset. about specs, so that i can play Assassin's creed series, fifa, max payne 3 in more than good resolution.
    Please suggest, if u have anything in mind.
  9. check your psu first
  10. ASHISH65 said:
    check your psu first


    Solitaire 500W
  11. it is local psu dude and there is no single review or page in whole site,google yourself and see

    get corsair cxv2 430w @rs 2600.this psu can support upto gtx 660 or hd 7850
  12. ASHISH65 said:
    it is local psu dude and there is no single review or page in whole site,google yourself and see

    get corsair cxv2 430w @rs 2600.this psu can support upto gtx 660 or hd 7850


    Thanks man. If i need any more info on any other cards i'll ping u.
  13. ASHISH65 said:
    it is local psu dude and there is no single review or page in whole site,google yourself and see

    get corsair cxv2 430w @rs 2600.this psu can support upto gtx 660 or hd 7850


    ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 1GB 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card or Asus NVIDIA GTX650-E-1GD5 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card which one is better? please do tell.
  14. they both have same performance.but far slower than gtx 650ti.you should look at gtx 650 TI one

    donot get from flipkart.it is big overpriced store
  15. ASHISH65 said:
    they both have same performance.but far slower than gtx 650ti.you should look at gtx 650 TI one

    donot get from flipkart.it is big overpriced store

    by any chance do u know, any shops in Kolkata selling 650 Ti one?
  16. i know.they are very reputed store and very good price

    1)Md computers - http://mdcomputers.in/

    2)Vedant computers
  17. also the spec says it needs power of 450 Watt alone. If i add all other loads of the computer components, i think it will be well over 600 watts. so then i think i have to go for another higher wattage of PSU. ur thoughts on that?
  18. no that 450w psu they reccomend for whole system buddy.gtx 650ti consumes 110w
  19. ASHISH65 said:
    no that 450w psu they reccomend for whole system buddy.gtx 650ti consumes 110w


    thanks and cheers mate.
  20. Can i play Assassins' creed series (games released till now), Fifa series & Max payne-3 & games like these with GTX 650, in high resolution? or for these games i have to go for GTX 60 Ti?
  21. I am surprised no one recommended a HD 7770 as an intermediate card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics