Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

No Graphic Card: Asus Maximus V Gene

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 7, 2013 11:27:00 PM

Hello. I have the Asus Maximus V Gene and an Intel i5-2500k. I was wondering if I can boot this and run my computer without a Video Card, till I can afford one? Please let me know, thanks so much!
a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
May 7, 2013 11:57:30 PM

yes you can. The 2500k has a integrated graphics card built in.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
May 8, 2013 1:29:16 AM

That board only has HDMI and DisplayPort out though. You can hook up a screen with DVI input to the HDMI output with the right cable.
Share
Related resources
May 8, 2013 11:44:14 AM

ThomasJ93 said:
That board only has HDMI and DisplayPort out though. You can hook up a screen with DVI input to the HDMI output with the right cable.


Would the Apple HDMI to DVI cable work?
m
0
l
May 8, 2013 11:51:20 AM

harryval said:
ThomasJ93 said:
That board only has HDMI and DisplayPort out though. You can hook up a screen with DVI input to the HDMI output with the right cable.


Would the Apple HDMI to DVI cable work?


it does on mine!
m
0
l
May 8, 2013 12:03:51 PM

dholster said:
harryval said:
ThomasJ93 said:
That board only has HDMI and DisplayPort out though. You can hook up a screen with DVI input to the HDMI output with the right cable.


Would the Apple HDMI to DVI cable work?


it does on mine!


Thank you!
m
0
l
!