Your BitFenix Prodigy case is a MiniITX case. Your ATX motherboard will not fit inside it.
I think everything looks good. Just a few changes:
1. Change the CPU Cooler to a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.
2. Drop the power supply to a Corsair TX 650W V2. That's enough for your one GPU. If you plan to SLI, then 750W V2. But you said just one graphics card. So no need to pay more.
3. With the spare change, upgrade the SSD to a Samsung 840 Pro 120GB.
Thanks, I was wondering what are the pros and cons of an ATX and mATX for gaming? If I opted for a bitfenix prodigy and a mATX mobo would my potential options for changing components be limited?
In other words, is mATX just smaller and thats it or is it any less powerful than other ATX when it comes to components and what you can fit inside? Also, is it any less efficient when it comes to the cooling system?
If I go with ATX I will choose Raidmax super aeolus, if I go with mATX will choose bitfenix prodigy what do you guys think of these cases.
1. Some MicroATX motherboards don't support CrossFire or SLI. Some do. Overall, MicroATX is just a smaller version of the ATX. If you like LAN parties and want something more mobile, the MicroATX is a great fit.
2. The BitFenix Prodigy can't fit a MicroATX.
3. MicroATX is smaller and in a way, can be less powerful. They usually have less power phase design. MicroATX is usually enough for MOST people.