Solved

Looking for someone to build me a pc to run BF3 on ultra with about 40fps+!

Hey guys, i'm really new to this "build your pc" thing, I know about the parts to a computer but i have a problem with compatibility, I was hoping someone could be AMAZING and build me a pc for about 700 dollars or so? max of 800, i have everything (Monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset etc.) just need the tower and it's components. I would again love to run BF3 on ultra (seeing as that's the most common measure of a good pc) and would appreciate it if someone could help me out!
17 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build run bf3 ultra 40fps
  1. so... your monitor is 1080p??... i dont know much about prices in USD... but i can tell you to try to expend your money in the most important components such as CPU, MB, GPU, mother boards variates much between branbds, so depending the quality you are searching for, as well as the PSU

    i can tell an i5 2500 k CPU is one of the best choices in the marcket
    RAM: 8GB dual chanel (4x4) @ 1600 is something like a standard you'll wont gain performance with more

    the GPU will depend in which res monitor do you have
    for 720p nvidia gtx 650Ti could give you 40fps, in AMD the hd 7770 maybe can be close to 40 fps
    for 1080p you may need the nvidia gtx 660, or HD 7850 in AMD to have 40fps

    as for a PSU you will need some 500 to 550 real watts
  2. davy rockstar said:
    so... your monitor is 1080p??... i dont know much about prices in USD... but i can tell you to try to expend your money in the most important components such as CPU, MB, GPU, mother boards variates much between branbds, so depending the quality you are searching for, as well as the PSU

    i can tell an i5 2500 k CPU is one of the best choices in the marcket
    RAM: 8GB dual chanel (4x4) @ 1600 is something like a standard you'll wont gain performance with more

    the GPU will depend in which res monitor do you have
    for 720p nvidia gtx 650Ti could give you 40fps, in AMD the hd 7770 maybe can be close to 40 fps
    for 1080p you may need the nvidia gtx 660, or HD 7850 in AMD to have 40fps

    as for a PSU you will need some 500 to 550 real watts


    Well, i have a monitor but to be honest, i doubt it's even high res (do you know how i can check w/o the box?) but i have a 720 tv i can use.
  3. well the resolution in a game is important, at last 720 wide screen, cose games since the 2006 more or less are for widescreen res, so if dont, you will lose a lot of view in the game...

    and easy, you can check out with window in your desktop screen, using your pc monitor, then right click in the screen search for the resolution option (it depends if its windows 7 or other) and look for the highest or recomended, if isnt a widescreen it must be a 1280x720p with a gtx650ti or hd7770 you will find a great performance, but its highly recommended a widescreen res
  4. Look at the back of your monitor and it should say model. Google the manufacturer with that model number and you will find out pretty easily from there. And when you say "build you a computer, do you mean physically build it or simply suggest parts for it?

    Austin
  5. davy rockstar said:
    well the resolution in a game is important, at last 720 wide screen, cose games since the 2006 more or less are for widescreen res, so if dont, you will lose a lot of view in the game...

    and easy, you can check out with window in your desktop screen, using your pc monitor, then right click in the screen search for the resolution option (it depends if its windows 7 or other) and look for the highest or recomended, if isnt a widescreen it must be a 1280x720p with a gtx650ti or hd7770 you will find a great performance, but its highly recommended a widescreen res


    The resolution goes up to 900.
  6. AustinS said:
    Look at the back of your monitor and it should say model. Google the manufacturer with that model number and you will find out pretty easily from there. And when you say "build you a computer, do you mean physically build it or simply suggest parts for it?

    Austin


    I mean go on to a website and build it, then tell me the things you chose, i would REALLY appreciate it, because i've been having a terrible time trying to figure out what goes with what (compatibility).
  7. davy rockstar said:
    well the resolution in a game is important, at last 720 wide screen, cose games since the 2006 more or less are for widescreen res, so if dont, you will lose a lot of view in the game...

    and easy, you can check out with window in your desktop screen, using your pc monitor, then right click in the screen search for the resolution option (it depends if its windows 7 or other) and look for the highest or recomended, if isnt a widescreen it must be a 1280x720p with a gtx650ti or hd7770 you will find a great performance, but its highly recommended a widescreen res

    to be exact 1600x900 and doesn't say widescreen.
  8. That makes total sense, the learning curve will be huge once you start understanding the basics, but I can absolutely part out a build for you, and your monitor's resolution is 1600x900 by the way.

    Austin
  9. AustinS said:
    That makes total sense, the learning curve will be huge once you start understanding the basics, but I can absolutely part out a build for you, and your monitor's resolution is 1600x900 by the way.

    Austin


    That would be amazing, and yes i found it thank you! but my budget may be a little higher than 800 (Graduation money) but if you could, try to make it between 700-800 because that's what i think i will have.
  10. And one more thing, will you need an operating system? Or do you already have a copy of windows that you could use? If you don't, then you will either need to buy one, or you can go with Linux, which is free, and is getting very good support from steam.

    Austin
  11. Best answer
    I have to say, this is an ABSOUTELY INSANE build for the price. I am not kidding, you chose the right time, there were numerous mail in rebates, free shipping offers and sales on stuff that were able to drive down the prices, and I did not have to sacrifice the quality on any product. And one more thing, the gtx 670, is usually put in builds around 1000 dollars, so the fact that you will get it inside a sub $700 build is fantastic. You will have to hurry though, two of the deals expire on the 15th. Wish you the best of luck, and if you have any inquiries, I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

    Austin
  12. try to go to newegg or ebay, and look for good prices, or go to the shoping center of your cpomunity and compare prices, and take care, remember that internet shopping could be dangerous so dont trust in too low prices...

    the i5 i told is one of the bes options for high performance gaming, i can also tell you about a good MB if you are interested in this intel CPU... i dont have time enough to search prices and stuff, sorry man

    also the gtx650Ti i think is the best option, but if you can find a HD 7850 at a similar price go for it
  13. AustinS said:
    I have to say, this is an ABSOUTELY INSANE build for the price. I am not kidding, you chose the right time, there were numerous mail in rebates, free shipping offers and sales on stuff that were able to drive down the prices, and I did not have to sacrifice the quality on any product. And one more thing, the gtx 670, is usually put in builds around 1000 dollars, so the fact that you will get it inside a sub $700 build is fantastic. You will have to hurry though, two of the deals expire on the 15th. Wish you the best of luck, and if you have any inquiries, I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

    Austin


    That sounds amazing, sadly i won't have the money until around the 26th ):
  14. Shoot. Well, you can order the parts that have crazy sales and rebates right now. Like the psu, the case, and maybe the gpu if you have that much right now.

    Austin
  15. AustinS said:
    Shoot. Well, you can order the parts that have crazy sales and rebates right now. Like the psu, the case, and maybe the gpu if you have that much right now.

    Austin


    could you send me a link to those things? i have around 200 right now. would probably just get the case.
  16. Oh shoot, I am soo sorry, I thought that I put the link on, I'll do that right now.

    Austin
Ask a new question

Read More

Battlefield Build CPUs