wait till nov to ask. Sandy bridge is old and will be completely out of stock by nov, ivy bridge will be on it's last leg and Haswell will have taken over, 7xx series video cards will be out from Nvidia and 8xxx from AMD. SSD's could come down 40% or go up 40% if there is a major problem at a factory, etc.
Point is asking right now is pointless, but if I was to buy today, I wouldn't go a sandy bridge, I'd go i5 3570k, OC it to hell, get 8GB and put that extra $$$ toward a way better video card.
I probably should have specified, i apologize. Im spending the summer in New England, before heading back to California, so I plan on purchasing said components in the next month or so and starting the build when I get home as a sort of gift to myself.
Per the responses, I guess I will wait until it is closer to the fall to purchase the parts and see what else will be available. Thanks!