Solved

Looking for suggestions for a killer gaming pc for 1500 dollars

I am looking for some build suggestions, anything goes parts wise, my budget is 1500 dollars. (I can go AMD or Intel it doesn't matter to me.) Just don't skimp on the GPU this will be almost 100% for gaming, the rest just browsing the web.

Oh and I don't need an OS or monitor.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about suggestions killer gaming 1500 dollars
  1. Best answer
    frigger908 said:
    I am looking for some build suggestions, anything goes parts wise, my budget is 1500 dollars. (I can go AMD or Intel it doesn't matter to me.) Just don't skimp on the GPU this will be almost 100% for gaming, the rest just browsing the web.

    Oh and I don't need an OS or monitor.


    You should probably wait for Haswell and the nVidia 700 series to drop. All the present optimal builds for that price range will be at least partially obsolete in two weeks, so I would suggest waiting.
  2. Two weeks? Is haswell that close? ...To be honest, I had about 2 months before i had enough money to buy this I just wanted a build ready for when I was going to buy it...well thanks, it looks like i'm not gonna have the money until all of that is released anyways, so I might as well ask again when haswell, and the new GPU's come out!
  3. frigger908 said:
    Two weeks? Is haswell that close? ...To be honest, I had about 2 months before i had enough money to buy this I just wanted a build ready for when I was going to buy it...well thanks, it looks like i'm not gonna have the money until all of that is released anyways, so I might as well ask again when haswell, and the new GPU's come out!


    Sounds good. I look forward to helping with the design.
  4. I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P
  5. MJSBLUES said:
    I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P


    I'd like to think that we've seen eachother in enough threads for you to call me "Jack". ;)
  6. Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P


    I'd like to think that we've seen eachother in enough threads for you to call me "Jack". ;)


    Indeed, sorry Jack :)
  7. MJSBLUES said:
    Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P


    I'd like to think that we've seen eachother in enough threads for you to call me "Jack". ;)


    Indeed, sorry Jack :)


    No worries. One question, though: what do I call you? MJS? Blues? Haven't quite figured it out yet.
  8. Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P


    I'd like to think that we've seen eachother in enough threads for you to call me "Jack". ;)


    Indeed, sorry Jack :)


    No worries. One question, though: what do I call you? MJS? Blues? Haven't quite figured it out yet.

    You can call me MJS ;)
  9. MJSBLUES said:
    Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    Jack Revenant said:
    MJSBLUES said:
    I''d suggest you wait a few weeks, when haswell comes out.
    Edit: Oops. that guy beat me to it :P


    I'd like to think that we've seen eachother in enough threads for you to call me "Jack". ;)


    Indeed, sorry Jack :)


    No worries. One question, though: what do I call you? MJS? Blues? Haven't quite figured it out yet.

    You can call me MJS ;)


    Sounds good, MJS. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build Components Intel