Radeon HD 3200

So I want to know a short list of games that I can play on a Radeon HD 3200 integrated graphics card.

Laptop specs:
AMD Turion(tm) X2 Ultra dual-core Mobile ZM-80 2.10GHz

4gb of ram

Windows 7 64-bit operating system
8 answers Last reply
More about radeon 3200
  1. Very few modern games.

    It works the other way around. What games do you wanna play?
  2. older ones.... Non MMO's Except Runescape, that should be OK.

    Unreal Tournament 2004
  3. Novuake said:
    Very few modern games.

    It works the other way around. What games do you wanna play?


    Mainly anything except for racing and sport games. It doesn't matter on how old the game is just not too old.
  4. Tommysketch said:
    Novuake said:
    Very few modern games.

    It works the other way around. What games do you wanna play?


    Mainly anything except for racing and sport games. It doesn't matter on how old the game is just not too old.


    Ever played Elder Scrolls Morrowind?

    EDIT : And shame on you for having an MLP avatar! Hehe I am the only one on Toms with an MLP Avatar.
  5. Novuake said:
    Tommysketch said:
    Novuake said:
    Very few modern games.

    It works the other way around. What games do you wanna play?


    Mainly anything except for racing and sport games. It doesn't matter on how old the game is just not too old.


    Ever played Elder Scrolls Morrowind?


    Yeah I have and Oblivion, currently I'm playing skyrim.
    Games I already played:

    The elder scroll series
    Fallout series
    Minecraft
    Deus ex human evolution
    Left 4 dead series

    That is all the games I played so far :/
  6. Its really difficult to say what you can and can not play. Really need to decide what you wanna play.
  7. Novuake said:
    Its really difficult to say what you can and can not play. Really need to decide what you wanna play.


    Ok games I wanna play diablo 3, just cause 1 and 2, far cry 3, fable 3, and borderlands 2. These are the ones I really wanna if I can play them on low or medium settings.
  8. Tommysketch said:
    Novuake said:
    Its really difficult to say what you can and can not play. Really need to decide what you wanna play.


    Ok games I wanna play diablo 3, just cause 1 and 2, far cry 3, fable 3, and borderlands 2. These are the ones I really wanna if I can play them on low or medium settings.


    Diablo 3, yes.
    Just casue 1 Yes, Just cause 2 maybe.
    Farcry 3, not at all.
    Fable 3, yes.
    Borderlands 2, no.
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Games Graphics Cards HD Radeon