Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Budget $500-600 gaming pc

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 23, 2013 4:37:58 AM

I'm looking to build a gaming pc that will play most current games on medium - high settings with decent 40+ fps, while I do like eye candy I'm fine running some games on low as long as I get decent fps. I also want something I can upgrade later on down the road.

The pc will be also used for digital photography editing and corel draw, but primarily for gaming.

Is this a good choice? I plan on running the phenom II X4 965 BE at 4ghz.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($87.23 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($68.16 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($189.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: CoolMax 650W ATX12V Power Supply ($55.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $582.32
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 06:12 EDT-0400)

More about : budget 500 600 gaming

a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 4:47:12 AM

Looks good apart from the power supply. CoolMax is bad. You'll also need a better cooler if you want that overclock.

You'll be able to upgrade with an FX processor later on. Steamroller should be AM3+, so you have some decent future proofing there.

Edit: I'd recommend either an OCZ ZT-650 or an XFX Core Edition 550W. The OCZ ZT-650 is decent quality and modular, the XFX is very good quality but full wired and a little less powerful. Still enough for your system.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 4:49:07 AM

you can do much better for $600

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($128.59 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($68.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($86.99 @ Microcenter)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 1GB Video Card ($146.09 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($39.50 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $603.12
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 07:46 EDT-0400)
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 4:53:33 AM

ScrewySqrl said:
you can do much better for $600

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($128.59 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($68.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($86.99 @ Microcenter)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 1GB Video Card ($146.09 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($39.50 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $603.12
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 07:46 EDT-0400)

The motherboard isn't well suited for overclocking; it has 4+2 power phases without heatsink, vs. the Gigabyte board's 8+2 phases with a heatsink. The Corsair CX600 is also borderline quality, though a lot better than CoolMax.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 4:57:10 AM

U don't need 650w PSU for this rig.
It is too much for this rig & never buy a cheap PSU because if any fault creat in PSU u will lost ur whole pc just for a cheap PSU. So choose always best PSU for ur rig. Only few dollars more can give u long life of ur pc. Check this link for ur PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 5:04:11 AM

About other AMD parts I don't know much. But the suggestion from other friends are looking very good of all parts.
Yes GPU 650ti boost is best for this rig.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 5:29:11 AM

princejeet said:
U don't need 650w PSU for this rig.
It is too much for this rig & never buy a cheap PSU because if any fault creat in PSU u will lost ur whole pc just for a cheap PSU. So choose always best PSU for ur rig. Only few dollars more can give u long life of ur pc. Check this link for ur PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

That's a great PSU, but it's overpriced for a budget computer.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 5:32:09 AM

This would by my pitch:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($82.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $619.45
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 08:29 EDT-0400)

Only a dual-core CPU, but the most powerful GPU in the thread (thus far), as well as a very reliable power supply (SeaSonic manufactured) and a good case (the 200R isn't amazing, but it blows any $25-35 case out of the water, and has an excellent sale running presently).
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 6:02:06 AM

Jack Revenant said:
This would by my pitch:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($82.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $619.45
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 08:29 EDT-0400)

Only a dual-core CPU, but the most powerful GPU in the thread (thus far), as well as a very reliable power supply (SeaSonic manufactured) and a good case (the 200R isn't amazing, but it blows any $25-35 case out of the water, and has an excellent sale running presently).


I think this will be the best rig in this budget.
m
0
l
May 23, 2013 10:10:44 AM

Jack Revenant said:
This would by my pitch:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($82.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $619.45
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 08:29 EDT-0400)

Only a dual-core CPU, but the most powerful GPU in the thread (thus far), as well as a very reliable power supply (SeaSonic manufactured) and a good case (the 200R isn't amazing, but it blows any $25-35 case out of the water, and has an excellent sale running presently).


Does the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard support i5 processors if I choose to upgrade in a year or so? Also will this setup be able to run DayZ and Arma III with decent fps?

Thanks for the help on the PSU, I just figured it was better to overshoot the wattage then to undershoot.

Thanks for all the replies everybody, I appreciate it.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 10:24:06 AM

Intel are releasing new CPUs two weeks from now, and they use a new socket. So any current motherboards will be incompatible with the new Intel processors.
You could still buy one of the current Core i5s as long as they remain available.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 2:51:16 PM

Projekt_S13 said:
Jack Revenant said:
This would by my pitch:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($82.55 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $619.45
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-23 08:29 EDT-0400)

Only a dual-core CPU, but the most powerful GPU in the thread (thus far), as well as a very reliable power supply (SeaSonic manufactured) and a good case (the 200R isn't amazing, but it blows any $25-35 case out of the water, and has an excellent sale running presently).


Does the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard support i5 processors if I choose to upgrade in a year or so? Also will this setup be able to run DayZ and Arma III with decent fps?

Thanks for the help on the PSU, I just figured it was better to overshoot the wattage then to undershoot.

Thanks for all the replies everybody, I appreciate it.


The H77 will support i5 Ivy Bridge processors, but as Sakkura said, the new generation of processors are coming out soon, and they will not be compatible. I couldn't say just how much FPS, but the 660 is a solid card, so as long as you're not looking for max settings you should be in good shape.

I completely agree on overshooting PSU requirements. I get twitchy when my power draw is anywhere near what my PSU is rated for.

I'm glad that we were able to help. :) 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 23, 2013 7:21:52 PM

Marcopolo123 said:
Hmm i3-3220 has only 2 cores... If i were you i would get the i5-3470, will be over budget, but with that you will be on the safe site
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637i53470


That would be lovely for OP, but it would also put him $100 over budget. With a $600 build, $100 over budget is quite a lot.
m
0
l
May 24, 2013 11:34:02 AM

Jack Revenant said:
Marcopolo123 said:
Hmm i3-3220 has only 2 cores... If i were you i would get the i5-3470, will be over budget, but with that you will be on the safe site
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637i53470


That would be lovely for OP, but it would also put him $100 over budget. With a $600 build, $100 over budget is quite a lot.


Would it be a smart investment to spend 12 more dollars on the ASRock Z77 Pro3 to have the ability to overclock if my next processor supports it?

I might be able to add a little more money to the budget if I sell some of these car parts I have, if so what would be the better choice the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard with the i5-3470 or getting the ASRock Z77 Pro3 with the i5-3470.

m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 24, 2013 12:31:59 PM

z77 + i5-3570k

wait for haswell
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 24, 2013 1:51:31 PM

Projekt_S13 said:
Jack Revenant said:
Marcopolo123 said:
Hmm i3-3220 has only 2 cores... If i were you i would get the i5-3470, will be over budget, but with that you will be on the safe site
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637i53470


That would be lovely for OP, but it would also put him $100 over budget. With a $600 build, $100 over budget is quite a lot.


Would it be a smart investment to spend 12 more dollars on the ASRock Z77 Pro3 to have the ability to overclock if my next processor supports it?

I might be able to add a little more money to the budget if I sell some of these car parts I have, if so what would be the better choice the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard with the i5-3470 or getting the ASRock Z77 Pro3 with the i5-3470.



If you can add to the budget, the Z77 would be superior. However, as Marcopolo said, you should probably wait for Haswell. Current motherboards won't be compatible with the next few generations of processors.

Marcopolo123 said:
z77 + i5-3570k

wait for haswell


He likely does not have the budget for a 3570k with a Z77 board, even if he's adding to the range he gave us. Even if he could afford it, he would be wiser to get a more humble CPU and pour more money into GPU.
m
0
l
May 24, 2013 6:18:55 PM

Jack Revenant said:
Projekt_S13 said:
Jack Revenant said:
Marcopolo123 said:
Hmm i3-3220 has only 2 cores... If i were you i would get the i5-3470, will be over budget, but with that you will be on the safe site
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637i53470


That would be lovely for OP, but it would also put him $100 over budget. With a $600 build, $100 over budget is quite a lot.


Would it be a smart investment to spend 12 more dollars on the ASRock Z77 Pro3 to have the ability to overclock if my next processor supports it?

I might be able to add a little more money to the budget if I sell some of these car parts I have, if so what would be the better choice the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard with the i5-3470 or getting the ASRock Z77 Pro3 with the i5-3470.



If you can add to the budget, the Z77 would be superior. However, as Marcopolo said, you should probably wait for Haswell. Current motherboards won't be compatible with the next few generations of processors.

Marcopolo123 said:
z77 + i5-3570k

wait for haswell


He likely does not have the budget for a 3570k with a Z77 board, even if he's adding to the range he gave us. Even if he could afford it, he would be wiser to get a more humble CPU and pour more money into GPU.


Im not looking to have the latest greatest processor, I think that I will still be able to upgrade to better processors within this socket type as they get older and drop in price.

This is the setup that Im pretty much set on, is this a decent rig?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($149.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($94.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($67.24 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $669.15
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-24 21:10 EDT-0400)
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 24, 2013 6:24:01 PM

Projekt_S13 said:
Jack Revenant said:
Projekt_S13 said:
Jack Revenant said:
Marcopolo123 said:
Hmm i3-3220 has only 2 cores... If i were you i would get the i5-3470, will be over budget, but with that you will be on the safe site
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637i53470


That would be lovely for OP, but it would also put him $100 over budget. With a $600 build, $100 over budget is quite a lot.


Would it be a smart investment to spend 12 more dollars on the ASRock Z77 Pro3 to have the ability to overclock if my next processor supports it?

I might be able to add a little more money to the budget if I sell some of these car parts I have, if so what would be the better choice the ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP ATX LGA1155 Motherboard with the i5-3470 or getting the ASRock Z77 Pro3 with the i5-3470.



If you can add to the budget, the Z77 would be superior. However, as Marcopolo said, you should probably wait for Haswell. Current motherboards won't be compatible with the next few generations of processors.

Marcopolo123 said:
z77 + i5-3570k

wait for haswell


He likely does not have the budget for a 3570k with a Z77 board, even if he's adding to the range he gave us. Even if he could afford it, he would be wiser to get a more humble CPU and pour more money into GPU.


Im not looking to have the latest greatest processor, I think that I will still be able to upgrade to better processors within this socket type as they get older and drop in price.

This is the setup that Im pretty much set on, is this a decent rig?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($149.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($94.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($67.24 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $669.15
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-24 21:10 EDT-0400)


To my understanding, Intel has a policy of not reducing processor prices. I don't have that direct from them, but some pretty reliable folks have said it in the past (including the inimitable g-unit1111).
m
0
l
May 27, 2013 7:12:54 AM

So I managed to increase the budget a little more this is the absolute highest Im willing to pay, I plan on overclocking it later on when I buy a better cooler. While I know the haswell chips will be released next week but I not interested as I dont really need the latest stuff,I do some moderate gaming but mostly photoshop.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($94.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $699.90
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-27 09:52 EDT-0400)
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 7:42:59 AM

You can save some money on the motherboard, memory, and power supply. The Asrock Z75 Pro3 is practically identical to the Z77 Pro3, the difference is Intel's SSD caching which isn't worth it anyway compared to using an SSD boot drive. The memory is just as fast but cheaper. And a 550W power supply is plenty for this system.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: ASRock Z75 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $661.90
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-27 10:40 EDT-0400)
m
0
l
May 27, 2013 8:33:32 AM

Sakkura said:
You can save some money on the motherboard, memory, and power supply. The Asrock Z75 Pro3 is practically identical to the Z77 Pro3, the difference is Intel's SSD caching which isn't worth it anyway compared to using an SSD boot drive. The memory is just as fast but cheaper. And a 550W power supply is plenty for this system.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: ASRock Z75 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($191.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $661.90
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-27 10:40 EDT-0400)


Thanks for the help Im going to get that motherboard and psu as for the ram most reviewers had 1 or both DOA, any others you recommend?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 9:12:21 AM

Projekt_S13 said:
Thanks for the help Im going to get that motherboard and psu as for the ram most reviewers had 1 or both DOA, any others you recommend?

Hmm, nah, then you might as well get the G.Skill kit.

princejeet said:
hey check this link my friend.
u will get every new component under $700.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/10qRO
I hope it helps.
thank you.

Slower graphics card, and the Cooler Master Elite 430 is a low-end case. Not nearly as nice as the Corsair 200R in my personal opinion.
m
0
l
!