Solved

Will the i5 3570 and sapphire hd radeon 7770 ghz edition go together

Will they bottleneck. Just worried them might since the CPU cost £100 more
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 3570 sapphire radeon 7770 ghz edition
  1. yeah... you're a bit top heavy... you can go with a much slower cpu and still not cpu bottleneck that 7770.

if your budget is $380 for cpu/gpu, (220 = i5, 160 = 7770)
    i would go with a FX6300 (120) and a 7870xt (240) -> that combo will nuke the i5 combo in games. Granted the math isn't that simple... with the fx you'll need a cpu cooler and have to overclock it. if that isn't something you want to do, then i suggest you figure out some way to get a better gpu into your system.
  2. Kingfirespark said:
    Will they bottleneck. Just worried them might since the CPU cost £100 more

ingtar33 said:
    yeah... you're a bit top heavy... you can go with a much slower cpu and still not cpu bottleneck that 7770.

if your budget is $380 for cpu/gpu, (220 = i5, 160 = 7770)
    i would go with a FX6300 (120) and a 7870xt (240) -> that combo will nuke the i5 combo in games. Granted the math isn't that simple... with the fx you'll need a cpu cooler and have to overclock it. if that isn't something you want to do, then i suggest you figure out some way to get a better gpu into your system.

Should I get a Nvidia GTX 650 ti. It only cost £20 more and i think they won't bottleneck together. Thanks for you help :)
  3. Best answer
    the 650ti BOOST would be a nice step up, as would the HD 7850... i wouldn't go less then either of those.
  4. ingtar33 said:
    the 650ti BOOST would be a nice step up, as would the HD 7850... i wouldn't go less then either of those.

Ok I'll go with one of them then. Probably the cheaper option. Thanks
  5. good luck!

don't worry about the amount of ram... both of those cards are a smidge too slow to use 2gb of ram... so the 1gb model will work perfect for you.
  6. -DELETED - double post-
  7. ingtar33 said:
    -DELETED - double post-

It's because I did this one and then I pressed a button by accident on my phone and it then glitched out so I just assumed I deleted it's self or failed to load up so I just write it in again and did it but it must of still uploaded before. And thanks :)
  8. When I say did this one, I mean the one before. I typed it in again on this one now
Ask a new question

Read More

Components Intel i5 Sapphire Bottleneck HD Radeon