Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

wireless adapters for PC need help

Last response: in Components
May 23, 2013 4:20:07 PM

I have an old D link adapter and I hate it. It's cheap, yeah but I have to move it so much. Everything in my home gets 5 bars and I only get about three or four bars. I have to keep moving it.
Is this better?

What does N and the G mean? I keep seeing them in different products and what does the 300 or 600 mean?

More about : wireless adapters

Best solution

a b F Wireless
May 24, 2013 8:42:34 PM

It probably will be because it comes with an extension cable so you can move the unit to the area of best reception. I had a desktop buried under a desk that couldn't get a good signal. I used this:
... and moved the unit up above the desk and improved on the signal a lot. The one you are looking at should even be better.