Solved

which graphics card would be better overall?

1. Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire 1GB GDDR5.

or

2. PALIT GRAPHICS CARD GTX 650 1GB DDR5.
23 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card
  1. if they are at the same price, the 650 is marginally faster
  2. notea said:
    if they are at the same price, the 650 is marginally faster


    Thanks buddy...which PSU will be ideal for 650?
  3. 550w PSU is enough for gtx 650.
    Choose corsair 550w PSU 80+gold or sesonic brand PSU. These two brands are best for PSUs.
  4. princejeet said:
    550w PSU is enough for gtx 650.
    Choose corsair 550w PSU 80+gold or sesonic brand PSU. These two brands are best for PSUs.


    how about corsair cx430 or vx 450 ?
  5. Best answer
    that all psus are enough.get cxv2430 over vs 450.gtx 650 is 5% - 7%faster than hd 7750. get gtx 650 only if they both are at of same price otherwise hd 7750 is bang for buck
  6. Tanmoy Saha said:
    princejeet said:
    550w PSU is enough for gtx 650.
    Choose corsair 550w PSU 80+gold or sesonic brand PSU. These two brands are best for PSUs.


    how about corsair cx430 or vx 450 ?



    The cx 430 has many bad reviews or vx has also same quality. Choose minimum 500w PSU from corsair or sesonic. Remember get 80+ certified PSU for best quality, stability, and also reliability.
    A good PSU can give the whole system long and safe life .
  7. i was going through the bench & other forums too,found that the 650 is bit pricey[Rs 1k] & overall 4% - 5 % ahead of 7750.
    I'm thinking, is that 1k more is justified,if we look at the upcoming games at my resolution[1333x786] ?
  8. I also have the same resolution LCD. I am also going to buy new GPU. I m going for Asus gtx 650ti boost for some future incoming games.
  9. better get hd 7770 1gb @rs 7.9k beast for 768res
  10. my budget is Rs 7000,i can't stretch more.

    Mine is LED[1333x768]

    juggling between these 2 cards. Very much confused.
  11. get hd 7750 then,best for that buget
  12. ASHISH65 said:
    get hd 7750 then,best for that buget


    thanks & what about the PSU ?
  13. Oh u r also from India.
    Thank god I met someone who is from India my motherland.
    For ur budget hd7750 or gtx 650 both will be fit.
  14. get antec vp450 p @rs 2700-2900 much better than cxv2 430 and vs 450w


    or get this one - http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-ss400bt-psu/p/itmdfbeqezgmgggf
  15. Same For hd7750 500w PSU will be enough.
  16. princejeet said:
    Oh u r also from India.
    Thank god I met someone who is from India my motherland.
    For ur budget hd7750 or gtx 650 both will be fit.



    jai hind dost..
    Thanks 4 the suggestion.

    Wat psu do u have ?
  17. ASHISH65 said:
    get antec vp450 p @rs 2700-2900 much better than cxv2 430 and vs 450w


    or get this one - http://www.flipkart.com/seasonic-ss400bt-psu/p/itmdfbeqezgmgggf


    i'm more of a corsair fan but i prefer technology over brand affinity.
    Okay,i'll go for a seasonic but if a don't get a seasonic then what other options do i have ?
  18. notea said:


    I had this option for a long time but did'nt know whether cx 430 will support my rig ?
  19. @op get that seasonic psus over cxv2 430w anyday. 30a vs 28a on +12v ratings
  20. ASHISH65 said:
    @op get that seasonic psus over cxv2 430w anyday. 30a vs 28a on +12v ratings


    okay..buddy.
  21. In case of PSU quality matters more than price bro.
    Choose as best for u.
  22. Tanmoy Saha said:
    princejeet said:
    Oh u r also from India.
    Thank god I met someone who is from India my motherland.
    For ur budget hd7750 or gtx 650 both will be fit.


    jai hind dost..
    Thanks 4 the suggestion.

    Wat psu do u have ?



    I am using corsair 500w 80+bronze.
Ask a new question

Read More

Palit Sapphire Graphics Graphics Cards HD Radeon