guys help me out choosing a CPU cooler.

my processor : AMD fx 8350

mother board : asus m5a95 LE R 2.0

graphic card : 7750 AMD radeon. (1 GB )

my case is : cooler master K350 .

(http://www.coolermaster.in/product.php?product_id=6747)


please let me know which CPU cooler will fit in my case without any problems without losing any ram slots and stuff.

can afford upto 65$
22 answers Last reply
More about guys choosing cpu cooler
  1. Hyper 212 EVO is ~160mm tall. Your case is 200mm. Measure from you m/b ram slot top to edge of case. Should fit fine.
  2. i have read in my case desciption that my case is only 148.5 mm height. are u sure abt my case height ??. what about width ???? maximum compatibility CPU cooler height: 148.5mm / 5.8 inch
  3. phantec tpc and change bigger case
  4. henydiah said:
    phantec tpc and change bigger case


    this case cost was around 60$. i bought it 10 days back my complete system :( i dont have enough money to buy case and cooler :(
  5. and any idea whats the cost of cooler master centurion 6 case ??
  6. From coolermaster web site: CASE

    As I said in first post, measure from high point on your m/b to the inside edge of the case. You might also want to contact cooler master directly and ask them - they produce both products.

    Mark
  7. Check out the cooler master tx4 it's a little shorter.
  8. markwp said:
    From coolermaster web site: CASE

    As I said in first post, measure from high point on your m/b to the inside edge of the case. You might also want to contact cooler master directly and ask them - they produce both products.

    Mark



    i dont have idea abt measuring motherboard like from wer to begin n wer to end n how to measure . wer can i ask cooler master about this ??
  9. anyone plz see the motherboard dimensions n case dimensions and tell me a cooler which will fit in my case . pleasee
  10. Varun Reddy said:
    anyone plz see the motherboard dimensions n case dimensions and tell me a cooler which will fit in my case . pleasee


    I've already provided you a good alternative check it out.
  11. According to THIS LINK, it will fit.
  12. markwp said:
    According to THIS LINK, it will fit.


    that link iss something about overclocking.
  13. spentshells said:
    Varun Reddy said:
    anyone plz see the motherboard dimensions n case dimensions and tell me a cooler which will fit in my case . pleasee


    I've already provided you a good alternative check it out.


    there is no tx4 in india . iam trying to google it but cant find . can u give a link ??
  14. Varun Reddy said:
    markwp said:
    According to THIS LINK, it will fit.


    that link iss something about overclocking.


    Varun Reddy said:
    spentshells said:
    Varun Reddy said:
    anyone plz see the motherboard dimensions n case dimensions and tell me a cooler which will fit in my case . pleasee


    I've already provided you a good alternative check it out.


    there is no tx4 in india . iam trying to google it but cant find . can u give a link ??


    Read post number 7 in the link I gave you - it has your answer.

    Mark
  15. check the last post in the link u gave me . its dint fit in the case after he got it and instead of fixing it with some alternatives the locals cut the pipes of the cooler
  16. Noctua NH-C14 low profile
  17. henydiah said:
    Noctua NH-C14 low profile


    lol are u kidding me ? its taller than evo. noctua is 166mm
  18. it's 130 include fan
  19. henydiah said:
    it's 130 include fan


    may i knw the cost n link to buy it
  20. henydiah said:


    is it as good as hyper 212 evo plus ? can i overclock my amd fx 8350 from 4ghz to 4.8ghz ? with this maintaining temperatures below 58C ??
  21. yes .. it's better than hyper 212 evo but price is more
    http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Noctua/NH-L12/6.html ( just reading comparison with other noctua and evo )
Ask a new question

Read More

Processors Components AMD Devices Heat Motherboards Graphics Cards