Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What kind of cables is this?

Last response: in Systems
May 25, 2013 9:51:58 PM
In this video about at 4 minutes its showing the computer with a system inside. What kind of cables are those red ones for the gpu and motherboard?
Cause I really want the red wire like that for my build.
Do you have to custom sleeve red wires like that, or can you just buy them like that? Where would I get them (sleeves or prebuilt red wires)?

More about : kind cables

Best solution

May 25, 2013 9:55:08 PM