[URGENT] PC keeps rebooting|Intel ME update won't finish? Please help

I need help, I don't know what's happening! When I turn on my computer it goes to the ASRock UEFI SETUP UTILITY. But the thing is, when the bar fills my computer restarts and just goes back to the same screen! I don't know what to do, help?
6 answers Last reply
More about urgent rebooting intel update finish
  1. Check your CMOS jumper make sure it in the right two pins and not set to clear the CMOS. If the jumpers are ok and it still reboots try clearing the CMOS or use the mb driver cd and see if you can force a reflash of te bios.
  2. smorizio said:
    Check your CMOS jumper make sure it in the right two pins and not set to clear the CMOS. If the jumpers are ok and it still reboots try clearing the CMOS or use the mb driver cd and see if you can force a reflash of te bios.


    Clearing CMOS isn't doing anything and there is no way for me to run disk from the screen. It's just an update bar, nothing for me to interact with. My keyboard and mouse both don't work. Any more suggestions? Is it safe to keep allowing to it to reboot? Intel ME Update -> Reboot -> Reboot -> Intel ME Update -> Reboot -> Reboot. It's an endless cycle
  3. Pull your drives off the Sata chipset. See if one them was hanging the chipset.
  4. smorizio said:
    Pull your drives off the Sata chipset. See if one them was hanging the chipset.


    It's still doing the constant restarts :( Anything else? I just remembered, this all started after I change my computer's name. Does that give you anything useful?
  5. Been looking online on google for intel me update failure. Nothing yet to reflash or force it.
  6. smorizio said:
    Been looking online on google for intel me update failure. Nothing yet to reflash or force it.


    Now it's not even booting to the update screen, just rebooting over and over again. The debugger (Dr. Debugger) has the code 55 on it.
Ask a new question

Read More

ASrock Computers Intel Systems